Prologue

"August are you fucking kidding me?" I rolled my eyes as soon as his phone started ringing. I looked at my clock on my nightstand and saw it was 2:03 am.

"Mariah I swear if you don't get off my fucking case!" He picked up his phone and ignored it before rolling over in my bed and pulled the covers over his head.

"Why do you do this shit to me?" I hit him with my pillow. "I am faithful to you through whatever, but you have fucked every single bitch that you could've!"

"You wanna fight? That's what you want to do?" He sat up in the bed and glared at me. "Here, fight me then! Fight me!" He took my hand and kept hitting himself.

"That's not what I want and you know it!" I pulled my hand back and climbed out the bed. "I want you to love me. I want you to stop coming to my bed then leaving and going to someone else's!" I cried. I stared at him for a few seconds and he stared back. I knew he loved me, but just me knowing isn't enough. I'm twenty-one, messing with the same dude I've been with since we were in middle school, but yet I have no title.

"You know what Riah, I'm not about to have this fucking conversation with you! I have a flight to catch in the morning and I came over here to get some fucking rest. You should be glad I love you enough to come over here before I leave for my tour, but you ass is ungrateful. You knew what it was when you started fucking with me." He laid back down and covered his bare tatted chested.

It was always some shit with August. I thought I had some shit on my hands before, but after he got famous it got ten times worse. I was fucking with his ass before he was "August Alsina"! I was with his ass when he was staying on Pollock in Kenner, yea that far back, but it was like he didn't care. He did what the fuck he wanted, and I let him.

"I really hate this shit." I wiped my eyes and got back into bed. I turned my back towards him and closed my eyes.

"Riah stop acting childish and just let me show you how much I love you!" August climbed on top of me, making me lay on my back.

"Get off of me!" I tried to push him off of me.

"You know what I love about you?" He kissed my neck. I continued to push, but every time he kisses my neck.

"Stop it!" I moaned.

"I love this tough girl attitude." He paused and kissed my neck. "You be acting like you don't want me, but I know you do." He slid his had down my body and started to massage my womanhood.

"August.....fuck I love it!" I moaned.
************************************************************************************************

I'm at it again. Another story, but don't get me wrong, "More To Love" will be finished I promise!