Chapter two

Pulling up to New Orleans Armstrong International Airport, I park in front of the Delta baggage claim terminal. Usually you aren't allowed to park, but my father knows some people who works here, so I'm never bothered if I'm driving my truck, which is not hard to figure out being that my license plate reads "Baddie".

I see all of the people running crazy getting to their families filled with glee. I saw one woman in particular, I bet she's a wife judging from the rock on her ring finger. She was a small white woman, but she looked fashionable. She had on her wash board ripped jeans, Gucci sun glasses, and pea-coat. She hopped out of her white Range and ran to the door where a white man, about thirty, dropped his bags to hug her. Now that's what I wanted. I wanted Aug and I to have that love.

"Cause you ain't got
A half a million dollar condo
And you ain't got
A hundred thousand dollar car
But you got a billion dollar body
Trust me I know
You keep it hood no matter where you are"
My cell rung. I answered it, knowing it was Aug.

"Yea?" I rolled my eyes aggravated by the love the other couple had.

"Baby girl you outside?" He asked walking outside with his black glasses and Louis Vuitton black scarf around his neck.

"I'm right here. I see you, look straight." I rolled my eyes as I spoke.

"Damn girl! You fine as hell." He smirked as he walked closer to me.

"Yea, iight." I hung up the phone and pressed to button to open the trunk.

"You know I'm happy I brought you this truck." August put his suite case up, before pressing the button to close the trunk door.

I eyed him through my Tom Ford 'Jade' sunglasses with a mug on my face. I watched as he took his phone out his pocket, placed it on vibrate, put it back in his pocket all before opening the car door to get inside.

"But yea bae. I'm happy I got you this. A woman like you needs a truck like this, know what I'm saying. It's classy and so are you." He smiled as he reached over to kiss me, but I turned my head.

Taking the hint, he sat back down in his seat and eyed. I guess he wasn't expecting to ever catch an attitude and hold on to it.

Before I pulled off I sent a text to Keedy telling her that I wouldn't make it, but that I would meet her for dinner at Copeland's for six, my treat.

"You going home right?" I turned the car back on, and pulled off.

"Nah I'm coming by you." He shrugged. Usually I would always go straight to my house, but not today. His ass was going home.

"I'm busy." I rolled my eyes.

"Since when has that ever stopped me from being with you or at your house? Shit you work from my house too, yea." He got loud.

"First, I told you I was busy. You better be glad I came got your bitch ass. Secondly, who the FUCK you think you are talking to?" I slammed on my breaks at the red light, causing both of us to jerk forward, but Aug hit his head.

"I swear to god you crazy as fuck!" He hit the dash board, I guess wishing it was me.

I didn't say anything else, fuck I didn't have to. Aug knew the deal, I was crazy, and he wasn't ready. I pulled on to I-10, heading to the East. I heard my phone ding and pressed the Bluetooth in my ear
for my text to be read to me.

'I know your bitch ass was gonna do this shit when I saw Aug was home on Twitter, but whatever. Bet I be at Copeland's for 5:45! Bitch and I'm getting cheesecake!' Siri read the text, but I heard Keedy's voice. That girl is childish yea.

"Why are you mad?" Aug finally asked as I passed the Franklin Avenue exit, about thirty minutes into our ride.

"Because I'm tried of this. I'm not about to allow you to keep fucking over me. I'm a good woman, and I know God has someone special out there for me, so I'm not about waste my time." I spoke honestly.

"You really think I fuck over you?" He turned in his seat to look at me.

"What do you call what you do to me then?" I side-eyed him, never fully looking away from the road.

"I do love you Mariah!" He held my hand.

"Sometimes, love just ain't enough." I slowly pulled my hand away.

"Dawg I swear nothing is never enough for you! I come home early because it's the anniversary of when we lost our virginity to each other. Now every other year, it's a big ass deal now....you don't care!" He pushed my hand away. Fuck I had forgotten all about that shit.

"But how many more women have you been inside?" I fully turned my head to look at him. Because he didn't know, he looked out the window. "My mutha fucking point exactly. Now ask me how many niggas done been inside this pussy!" I hit the steering wheel. Aug still ain't had shit to say.

"TWO PEOPLE!!!! TWO FUCKING PEOPLE, and one was just PAY BACK!" I screamed! His head shot up when I said 'pay back'.

"Who was it!" He grabbed my chin, squeezing it.

"If you doing let go of me, I will drive this bitch off the interstate, killing us both." I threatened, not serious. He let go of my face slowly, but never took his eyes off of me.

"Who was it?" He whispered.

"Don't worry about it." I smirked, adding fuel to his fire.

"I swear to god Ri! Let me find out somebody else has been inside of you. That's it for the both of y'all." He jerked his hand back in for like a blade.

"That was supposed to be only inside of me remember, but you don' been inside of so many females it's just sad." I grabbed his dick through his pants.

"That's not important. What's important is your pussy right nah. Ain't no other nigga supposed to even see that shit, let along be inside." He hit the dash board again.

I quietly drove, listening to his rant. I pulled into his driveway and unlocked the doors and opened the trunk.

"You acting like theses hoes out chea!" He turnt his lip up.

"No baby, you are the hoe. Now please exit the vehicle." I smiled.

He shook his head and got out, not speaking another word. He got his suitcase out of the truck and closed it. He walked up to his porch and took his keys out to unlock the doors to his five-thousand square foot home.

I backed out of the drive-way just as he opened the door.

"Aye Aug," I rolled down my window, and he turned around. "Ask one of your boys how this kitty taste!" I screamed before driving off.