Chapter fifteen

So I had posted that I was willing to update any story, but only one person responded. Therefore this chapter is dedicated to you, @shawdii__! Like always, excuse my mistakes.

Also, I don't beleive a lot of you understand Mariah. Y'all call Ri dumb and stupid, but in all honesty, when you love a man with your entire heart, love makes you do some stupid stuff. I know personally, I  am intelligent, I am smart, and I am pretty, but I have acted like a complete fool because I loved a man. 

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Mariah

“Mariah!” August yelled, scaring me out my sleep. I looked up, petrified, only to see him laughing. Although I knew it was him, anyone would be scared when they are woken up from yelling.

I looked rolled my eyes and laid my head back down on the pillow. “What do you want August?”

“Get up. Didn’t you say them results was downstairs?” He asked as if he didn’t hear me last night. I looked over to clock and saw that it was eleven-thirty.

“Why you ain’t go downstairs and open them, and let me sleep?” I sat up.

“Because I want you to do it. You ready to go downstairs?” He sat down on the bed next to me.
“Hold on. Let me at least brush my teeth.” I pulled back the covers and got out the bed.

Johnae

“Good morning!” I greeted Aug and Mariah as they entered the living room. I’m happy Mariah came got my ass last night. I know, I wouldn’t have came got me after the shit I did, not to mention I did lie about my age. Hell I lied, but I would never do anything to get August locked up. I have always had the biggest crush on him, and once I saw that opportunity I took it.

***Flashback****

“Nae, hurry up!” Camryn rushed me. “You know if my momma see us, we in trouble!” She smacked her thigh.

“I’m trying to find my shoes!” I looked under the bed. The shoes that I stole outta of my momma’s closet were now no where to be found. “Found them!” I pulled out the six-inch tan peep-toe pumps.

“Good, now put them on! TK is outside!” She rolled her eyes and fixed her boobs in the black strapless club dress I stole from my momma.

I rushed to slip the shoes on my feet. “You sure August Alsina will be there?” I wanted to make sure that if I was risking getting a beat down from my momma, it was gonna be worth it.

“I saw it on Instagram! He supposed to be Club Diamond from eleven to two. I think there is an after-party too, but you know we can’t be out that long.” Cammie smacked.

I stood up and from the bed and looked at myself in the mirror. My ass looked so big and this bombshell bra from Victoria Secrets, made me look like I had at least  a Double D. To say I am only seventeen, I’m that bitch!

“Alright, I’m ready?” I did a quick pose for Cammie to see.

“I see, now hurry the fuck up!” She turned and walked out the room. We walked out of her apartment and got in TK’s Charger. He and Cammie have been talking for the past few months and I think they actually work out.