Chapter four

Mariah

I sat in my living room, starring at the door. I couldn't wait for his bitch ass to walk in. This nigga got me fucked up!

I picked up my phone and got on Instagram and scrolled down my newsfeed, but I could hardly concentrate on the pictures. The thought of another bitch having Aug's baby sickened me.

I felt the urge to throw up crept into my throat. I threw my phone down and ran to the hallway bathroom, throwing my head into the toilet.

I purged into the toilet, everything I'd eaten and even drinker. I flushed the toilet and sat back on the wall, wiping the sides of my mouth with the back of my hand. This shit is too much, I don't know what to do. The tears started to fall uncontrollably.

"Ri, what's wrong?" Aug stood by the door and bent down to grab me.

"Don't touch me!" I screamed, jerking my arm away. "Don't you dare!" I glared at him.

"The fuck wrong with you?" He sat down on the floor and smacked.

"You, you are what's wrong with me August." I wrapped on toilet paper around my hand and wiped my eyes.

"Mariah I don't know what you are talking bout." He huffed. "You on your period?"

"No bitch I ain't on my fucking period. You got that bitch pregnant!" I threw the toilet paper roll at him.

"How you found out?" He mumbled.

"So you not even gon deny it?" I shook my head, letting out an angry laugh. "You got that bitch pregnant!" I screamed. Coming to my feet, I quickly walked to my room.

"I'm not even sure if that baby even mine. Johnae a fucking hoe!" He grabbed my arm, stopping me from throwing myself down on the bed.

"Let.Go.Of.Me." I growled. He slowly loosened his grip and I sat down on the bed.

"Look I ain't mean to Ma. It just happened." He sat down beside me and placed his head in his hands.

"No......." I whispered while the tears continued to fall down my face. "That shit doesn't just happen." I shook my head.

"Bae I swear it wasn't like I meant to fuck her." He threw his head back, knowing he fuck up.

"August, it was the fact you didn't stop yourself." I slowly got up from the bed and headed to the bathroom.

"You know it's hard for me!" Aug spoke loud in defense. I didn't respond, just looked at my reflection in the mirror.

Why was I allowing him to do this to me? I want to leave him so bad, but I don't know how. He's all I know.

"Ri, I'm sorry." Aug walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, kissing my neck.

"No Aug stop..." I tried moving away, but I was stuck between him and the counter.

"I'm sorry." He kissed my neck again. This was a problem with Aug. He thought sex fixed everything.

"Aug, I'm tried." I threw my head back in his chest.

"Just let me fix it." He kissed my forehead and put his hand inside of my bra.

Aug waited for a second to see if I was still gonna fight him. I couldn't fight him off, but I wanted to. He pulled my dress over my head, leaving me in nothing, but my bra and heels. He smiled at me through the mirror, but I simply looked away. Running his hand firmly against my spine, he slowly bent me over the counter. Naturally I picked my right leg up and rested it on the counter.

Aug stuck one finger inside of my womanhood, then gently pulling it out and putting his finger in my mouth. I sucked my juices off his finger before he pulled it out. I watched as he pulled his manhood out and massaged it.

"Kiss it!" He brought himself closer to me. I took it in my hand, massaging it, and kissed the tip....leaving my lips there for a while. Aug fixed me in front of him and entered inside of my womanhood. It felt so normal, like he was supposed to be there.

I arched my back with each thrust and started throwing myself back, as I tightened my muscles around him. Aug wrapped his hand in my hair and pulled my head back. It felt so good, my leg started twitching and I oozed out juices.

Aug didn't stop he kept thrusting until he got his turn. When he finally got his turn, I took another turn.

Aug stayed inside of me, but rested his head on my bad.

"I swear I know I keep fucking up, but I swear I ain't going no where." Aug kissed my back.

"Aug....." I whispered, still laying my head on the counter.

"That was supposed to my Bryan."
************************************************************************************************

YALL IM SO SORRY!!!!!! I know I should have BEEN updated, but when I tell y'all school has been beating my ass, and it's only the third week! When I become a pharmacist, can't nobody tell me nothing. Forgive me y'all. I do appreciate and love y'all.