Chapter seventeen

Mariah

“Hey Bae.” Kevin greeted me as soon as Johnae walked out of the bathroom. He walked over to me and tried to kiss me, but I quickly turned my head and pushed him away.

“What the fuck are you doing?” I quickly went to go close the door. “Why the fuck are you at my house? August will kill both you and I!” I pushed him back since he walked over to me.

“You been saying you was gon come see me, but you ain’t. Since I was in town I thought I would make you see me.” He laughed and walked over to the cup in the window seal.

“Get away from that!” I sighed loudly, and folded my arms as I watched Kevin pick up a cup full of my piss, trying to think of how to get him to leave.

“So we are having a baby?” He smiled taking the tests out of the cup and pouring the urine in the toilet, before flushing it.

“We ain’t having shit and you know that!” I rushed over to him and jerked the tests from his hand. I couldn’t even think about having a child, while he was here.

“How do you know for sure?” He laughed as he threw the cup in the trash.

I threw the tests in the trash behind him. “Because I haven’t fucked you in a year!” I rolled my eyes. “Now get out I pointed at the door.”

“Yea, but when you was sleep…….” He walked over to me and pulled me close.

“When I was sleep what? You inserted yourself inside of me?” I gruted. I kept pushing to get away from him, but it wasn’t working. He was actually using force to keep me in his arms. “I will kill you!”

“Calm down. I’m just playing.” He smirked. “Nah we about to spend time together or nah?” He gripped my ass with both of his hands.

“Kevin leave me a lone. Please I am begging. I live here with August and he pays bills here. This is his house too.” I whined, falling in his arms.

“I don’t give a fuck about that fuck nigga. I’ll sex you up in HIS HOUSE!” He screamed for everyone to hear. “Now like I asked earlier, we spending time together?” He held me up, as I was still fighting to get away from him.

“Leave me aaaallllllooooonnnnneeee!” I whined.

“If you spend time with me, I’ma leave” He laughed.

“Fine fine!” I stood up straight. Hopefully after we hang, he can stop doing drive bys and shit.

“You promise me?” He raised an eyebrow.

“Yes, now please leave!” I wiped away my two tears.

“I expect you at my house tonight.” He smirked. The timing threw me off.

“Why tonight?” I started to whine again.

“I leave for Cali the day after tomorrow, if I don’t see you before I leave, I’ll be back.” He kissed my forehead.

“Fine! Now leave!” I finally gained enough strength to get out of his arms.

“Walk me out.” He demanded as he started walking to the door. Not wanting him to stay any longer, I followed him.

“How you know where I stay any way?” I asked with attitude as we walked down the stairs.

“Mariah, I may rap and not sell anymore, but I never left the game.” He shurgged.

I ain’t have any more questions for him. I just want him to leave. Once we got to the bottom of the stairs, Kevin got to side and waited for me to lead the way to the door. We walked through the halls of my house in silence. It seemed like neither of us had shit to say. Once we entered the foyer, I felt relieved.