Chapter five

Attention:::: I made a huge mistake! My last sentence of last chapter was supposed to read "my" not "me"! Forgive me!!!!!

Flashback

"I can't believe you are going to have Aug's baby!" My girl Amber rubbed my stomach as we walked out the doors of my school.

"Well believe it!" I laughed. My pregnancy was the biggest news at Reed and for these last five months, wasn't shit more important.

"What you said you was gon name him?" She asked, just as we got to the steps.

"Bryan!" I looked down at my stomach.

"He gon be so cute. He gon have that good hair and he gon be light skin!" She smacked. That seems to be the only thing New Orleans' girls liked; light skin and good hair.

"Yea maw! Aug here, so I'll text you or something later!" I pushed my bang from my face.

"Iight maw. What you doing this weekend?" She asked as we both started to separate.

"I don't know. Since my parents gon, I'll probably just be with Aug." I shrugged.

"Iight maw. I probably stop over there." She smiled and turned around to get on her bus.

I walked up to Aug's truck. My father had given him it once I got pregnant.

"Hey Ri." He greeted me as I struggled to climb in to this F1-50.

"Hey Aug." I caught my breathe and slammed the door close.

"Look I'm about to make a run right quick. Ima drop you off at your house, and Ima come back when I'm done." He informed me of his plans.

"Why can't I come?" I hit my thigh and rolled my neck.

"You know I'm not about to take you with me to do that shit, so don't start. You hungry or nah?" He pulled into McDonald's drive-thru. He knew damn well I want McDonalds, I ain't even respond.

"Welcome McDonald's, what can I get for you today?" The man came through on the speaker.

"Can I get a 10 piece nugget meal, with a large Hi-C, a ice cream cone, a medium Sprite, and a small fry." Aug ordered our normal.

'You're gonna be a shining star, with fancy clothes, fancy car-ars.
And then you'll see, you're gonna go far.
Cause everyone knows, who you are-are.
So live your life, ay ay ay.
You steady chasing that paper.
Just live your life (Oh!), ay ay ay.
Ain't got no time for no haters
Just live your life (Oh!), ay ay ay.'
My cell phone began to ring.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey baby girl!" My momma cheered into the phone.

"Hey momma!" I laughed at how excited she sounded.

"How's my baby?" She inquired about Bryan.

"He's doing good, just chilling. You know he doesn't move until night." I rubbed my belly.

"I know. I also know that Aug will be at the house. Y'all just be safe!
I gotta go, but I love y'all!" She kissed into the phone then hung up.

"Who that was?" Aug put the drinks in the cup holders.

"My momma." I shrugged and put my phone back in its pocket.

"Huh!" He shook the bag in front of me. I grabbed the bag and just put it on my lab. "You not hungry?" Aug raised his eyebrow.

"No. I'm not that hungry." I threw my head back on the head rest.

"Awe. My baby not hungry." Aug rubbed my leg.

"Bae I'm so sleepy, that shit with Nae is getting to me." I pinched the top on my nose.

"She still talking shit?"

"Somewhat, but you know I shut her ass up, but I'm tired of it. I can't wait to have Bryan so I can beat her ass." I punched my own hand.

"Nah bae, you done with fighting. Remember you said once you had Bry you wasn't bout to fight no'mo." He held up his hand reminding me of our conversation when I was in my feelings.

"I know, but you need to tell your boy to handle that bitch. She stay coming at me and I don't got shit to do with it. Talking about some how I get to keep my baby, when ole boy made her have an abortion." I rolled my eyes.

"Don't worry about that shit. That ain't got shit to do with our family. Her ass wasn't fit to be no mother." Aug dissed her as we pulled into the drive way.

"I know, but fuck it." I flicked my wrist.

"Now give me a kiss before I go." He leaned over to me.

"I hate that you are leaving me." I kissed him. "I want you to fuck me." I kissed him again and started to massage his manhood through his pants.

"Girl don't do that to me right nah!" He laughed and kissed me again before leaning back. "Daddy coming back home tho. I'ma tear that ahh up!" He laughed.

"Boy bye you ain't gon do shit! Nah take your food out the bag so I can go!" I folded my arms and watched as Aug took his time getting his shit.

"I love you." He handed me the bag.

"Yea, yea." I took the bag and got out the car.

My house wasn't the biggest, but it was pretty big for just three people; five bedroom and three baths.

I unlocked and opened my door and the sent of vanilla hit me. I hated the fact that it was my mother's favorite sent because since I have been pregnant, it's been grossing me out.

I walked up to my room and threw myself on my bed, it felt like I'd been doing so much, but I hadn't.

I sat for hours, eating my food and watching TV. I ate one thing at a time, trying to make that shit last.

I felt a sharp pain hit me in my stomach. I knew it had to be because I needed to used the bathroom. I got up and walked to my bathroom. As soon as I pulled down my pants I saw the blood in my panties.

"Aughhhhh!" I screamed as the pain came again, shorter. I tried pulling up my pants, but it hurt to bend down. I wobbled to my room to get my phone.

I pressed the speed-dial for Aug, but I got no answer.

"Baby please pick up!" I screamed from the pain of another contraction and anxiety of Aug not answering the phone.

I dialed the next number I knew would be able to help.

"Hello" Melvin answered.

"Can you help me." I cried.

"Ri, Ri! What's wrong?" He panicked.

"I think......aughhhhh!" Another contraction hit me.

"What's wrong!!!!" He yelled, panicking.

"I think I'm loosing the baby!"