[ Stupid Boys ]

AN: fyi, I have lost track of the days of the week in this (well, irl too I guess)

Pete:

I meet up with Mikey in the same spot as usual. He is a little late and his face is carved with dissatisfaction

"Are you okay?" I ask in a concerned whisper. Mikey sighs from his nostrils, resting his head on my shoulder as I had allowed.

"We've just been a little... lonely these past days." Mikey tells me as we walk towards the school entrance.

"Oh." Is all I say, as I don't know how else to respond.

"He doesn't deserve this, Pete. He should be living in what is a magical paradise to me, but like in his own view, you know? Do you know what I mean?"

"Totally." I reply in comprehension.

"I wish he could have everything in the world-- or in the entire freaking Milky Way because he deserves so much." Mikey's voice cracks a bit and when I look at him, I can't see further than his hair-covered eyes.

"That's so sweet to say, Mikey. But you can give him time and appreciation - that should be enough. Enough is sometimes the best you can do." I help Mikey with his locker combination and reach for his books. The bell sounds and he sighs in disgust.

"I really don't wanna do school today." Mikey tells me with sagged eyelids. I hug him for an entire minute.

"You can make it." I say, with hands on his shoulders.

He quivers a smile and rubs his soaked eyes. He leans forward to kiss my cheek and mutters a "thanks," leaving me behind with a red face and sweating chest as he heads to class.

Patrick:

Today is the first day since our breakup that I spend in school without Ryan. I'm not worried about anything, but I am assuming I will be embarrassed if I see him around. I wonder whether he will wave at me or give a smile but if he doesn't do any, I'm fine with it too. Just as long as I know he's not mad at me.

Gerard hasn't showed up today - recently he's been jumping out of nowhere on a daily basis. Lucky me, no boy gossip today. Although, it wouldn't have hurt to ask Gerard about that mystery-cute-kisser boy.

But I do see his brother, Mikey, in my class. I've never talked to him on my own and I doubt he even knows me, but I couldn't stop thinking about asking him about Gerard. And from there, I couldn't stop myself from imagining a scenario in which Mikey is mine and Gerard's messenger, traveling back and forth between Gerard and I just to find out who that mystery boy is.

Gosh, I should really focus on school and less on cute boys who I don't even know.

Pete:

I know it was just a peck, but I can't stop denying that Mikey and I have a strong connection because of that little kiss he gave me before school today.

And I know I shouldn't be thinking about it now, but every time I do think about it, new thoughts emerge from my stomach and butterflies float up into images in my head that I know I can't forget once they're created.

But why do I have to over-think everything? I was so indecisive before announcing my cross-dressing to Mikey; I couldn't speak up and tell Brendon "no" about his stupid plan just for a stupid, "cute" boy. By the way, it didn't fucking payoff in the end, Brendon!

Which reminds me - I'm such an asshole for forgetting - of that Patrick kid. When will I see him again? I don't have him in any class and he hasn't crossed my mind in awhile, but now I feel guilty as fuck for that.

What if he can't keep his mind off me - not to sound cocky or anything. Or what if I fucking scared the kid? God, I feel like such a douche for doing that to him. I still haven't even met him properly. Shit, I need to talk to Mikey about this boy. And add "smack Brendon the same way Patrick slapped me, then help make 'Ryden' happen" to my To-Do list cause I did not get "blackmailed" for a backfired date.

With all these mixed-up emotions, I'm starting to think I've had enough boys for a lifetime cause Jesus Christ, I need to pick just one!

Well, now that school is over, I can check on Mikey. Hopefully his spirits are lifted because a sad Mikey is not what I need today, or ever.

I stand against the brick wall of the building's exterior, leaning against it as I text Mikey.

I don't get any replies in the next six minutes, so I guess I have to settle with Brendon.

PW: have you seen mikey?

BU: hey fuckerrrrrr xD

BU: why havnt you spoken to me today meanie

PW: sorry I haven't been feeling good lately with all this drama I got mixed up in caUSE OF YOUR FUCKFACE

BU: rude!! the first thing I hear from you after a day of us not talking :(

BU: and don't think you're not the only one Wentz. I have no Ryan still :((

PW: HE IS A BOY NOT FUCKING PROPERTY SO JUST FUCKING BE HUMAN AND ASK THE BOY OUT ALREADY WYD

BU: im too shy pete ;-;

PW: nuh uh just be yourself he'll like you ok? trust me just please leave me out of your plans and love life please

BU: really?! So if you were Ryan n I was chasing after you you'd like me?

BU: is dat what you saying petey poo ^-^

PW: I'm not Ryan but I think you have a chance if you're not too sexually wild with him ok? just be nice and don't show him too much Brendon at once

PW: I see Mikey gotta go

BU: you better text me later babe

BU: BYYEEEE!!!

AN: Kinda a heads up to the next chapter so sorry this one is boring but at least brendon was in it and brendon = happiness