[ Outcomes ]

Patrick:

Ryan was looking fine today. Not only in looks, but his facial reactions too.

In case you are wondering, no; I did not speak to him today. And yes, I guess that does make me a little bit of a creep for watching him and not having the nerve to say hello. But I just get so flustered around people I like. It's really not funny when you're as socially awkward as I am. It sucks when you're trying to keep friends and fail at making any new ones.

I guess today sucked too. This month hasn't been the best, but also not the worst. It's just been suckish.

The only person that considers me a friend is Gerard, but he's gone today. I stand alone against a wall of the hallway and take out my notebook. I sketch out a dress made of broken wishes and forgotten apologies.

I hide the drawing from anyone who passes by, not looking away.

"Hey, Patrick." I hear a calm voice and slowly look up.

"See ya around, buddy." Ryan says.

Pete:

I rush towards Mikey and he looks at me before his eyes soften.

"Hi, Pete." He says shyly.

"Hi... So, where you going?" I ask, following his steps.

"Gee is going to drive us home today. Why? Do you wanna ride?" He asks with a slightly-tilted head.

"Uhm... No, it's okay. I'll just tell you tomorrow." I mutter.

"Tell me what?" Mikey stops and I nearly trip on the sidewalk.

"No, it's okay; I can tell you some other time." I insist, smiling to reassure him.

"But... what is it about?" He curiously tilts his head.

"I don't know who to talk to, but it's about this... boy." I say quickly to disinterest him. It doesn't work, as he now asks again.

"A boy? Cool. What's his name?"

"I... I don't know if I should tell you."

"It's okay! You can trust me." He suggests, stepping close to me.

"I can't. It'd just be too weird, you know? Besides, you don't even know him." Shit.

"Then how would it be weird? If I don't know him, I'm not going to question it." Fuck.

"It's just too much pressure, okay?!" I blurt out with hands over my head.

Mikey steps backward to his original spot. My teeth shatter as frustration heats my face.

Now it's quiet.

"God, I feel terrible... Sorry for pressuring you, Pete." Mikey mumbles with discomfort and hugs me tight. With his arms around me, I reminisce about that little kiss he gave me in the morning.

"I'm sorry I snapped. But I'll tell you later, Mikey." I whisper into his shoulder.

"It's okay. Don't tell me until you're ready to," He whispers back.

He lets go and I can't stop myself from feeling disatisfaction as he stares at me with closed lips.

"Bye, Pete." Is all he says before he is walking away with my kiss.

"See you." I mumble to myself now.

Patrick:

I call Gerard's number that had been saved on my phone from all the times he's called. I realize this is the first call I've ever made to him - out of the hundreds he's given me.

"Hi, is Gerard home? This is a friend - Patrick." I say shyly. Even miles away from someone I can't not blush.

"Patrick?! Uhm... he's here, but he doesn't want to talk. Bye--"

"Mikey, stop that! Why do you keep hanging up when you know it could be something impor-- Mikey, wai--"

The line goes dead and I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

I wait awhile before giving it another try. The call is answered right away.

"Hi, Patrick?" I hear Gerard's voice and smile a bit.

"Hi." I blush as Gerard chuckles at my shyness.

"What do you need, lover boy?"

"I have to ask you something. Well, ask you something about someone. I--"

"Ooh! Someone, huh? You want me to hook you two up?" I roll my eyes with a smile.

"No, I don't think that can ever happen..." I mumble. "I've only met him - actually I've never met him, but we've... we kissed one time." I start explaining as Gerard gasps on the other line and makes noises of approval.

"You had your first kiss and I missed it?! Awe, man!" Gerard laughs and it makes me blush hard.

"I guess, but, we haven't seen each other since."

"Awe. That sucks. Well, he goes to the same school, right? What if I found him for you again?" I twirl my hair anxiously.

"I don't know, Gee... I don't have his name or anything. I just remember his face and his hands and his lips. I don't even remember when I saw him."

"Hmm. Maybe if you describe him I can give you options. But you'll have to come over - I have a yearbook that he'll possibly be in - since you don't know his name." Gerard invites but I decline for today.

"Alright, thanks. But maybe some other time?" I suggest and hear a groan from Gerard.

"But then we can get it over with and you can see him tomorrow at school. Otherwise you'll have to wait till after the weekend." Gerard insistently pushes. I sigh as I agree with him.

"See you in an hour." I say and he cheers before I hang up.

AN: hi friends, sorry about the wait but I have to update more often now so i dont forget the plot so look forward to that and THANK YOU SO MUCH if you are enjoying this and i can take requests for other stories or questions just message me :3