[ Jesus Christ, Patrick! ]

Mikey:

I wonder what was up with Pete... Maybe he just had a bad day, I guess. But it's okay; we all have bad days. Pete just hurts more, yeah. I bet he just had a bad day and he's not mad at me, right?

"Mikey, why are you hanging the phone up whenever someone calls? Don't you know how rude that is?" My brother asks and I curl up with my feet on the couch.

"I don't know..." I mumble, not wanting to look at him.

"Are you expecting a call?" He places hands on his hips and I sigh.

"Maybe. But maybe not."

"Oh, Mikey. Come on, what is it?" Gerard takes a seat beside me and I feel my face heat up.

"Okay... I don't know if this friend is mad at me or if their day just sucked, but they kinda yelled at me after school and it got me sad." I confess, waiting for Gerard's hug of consolation.

"What did they yell at you for?" He asks, lying on his side to wrap his hands around me.

"I dunno, I guess I was pressuring him. I said I was sorry but he looked mad when I left." I shrug with heavy shoulders.

"I see... Hey, you know what I think? I think he was scared and it made him mad that he almost confessed it to you." Gerard says as his hand strokes my back.

"So... he's just scared? And he doesn't want me to know." I come to realization, staying quiet now.

"I'm sure he's worrying about this now, Mikey. So don't over think this, okay? Friends fight. You'll be fine by the next time you see each other." Gerard kisses my temple and I smile timidly.

"Thank you, Gee." I say and he stands up, stretching his arms.

"Are you cold?" He asks and I nod.

He walks away and into the hall. I see him returning with a blanket.

"Here you go, Mikey. I'm waiting for someone so we're gonna be up in my room if you need anything, okay?" Gerard informs me and I guess Frank is spending the night yet again.

"Okay... Thank you, brother."

"No problem." He says and heads down the hall again.

I turn the tv on and watch silently to fall asleep.

Patrick:

I never wanted to leave the house and walk fifteen minutes to Gerard's, but that boy isn't going to leave my mind until I tell someone about him. With manipulation, Gerard got to be that somebody.

It was getting dark already and I could see how misty the clouds were in the sky. Leaves crunched under my soles and it made me uneasy. I decided to hum for comfort.

Once I got to Gerard's house, I knocked on the door. After standing in the icy air for a few minutes, I was welcomed in.

"Hey, Patrick. Sorry I didn't realize you were out here - I was listening to music in my room and Mikey apparently fell asleep." Gerard apologizes and delicately closes the door behind us.

"It's okay." I blush as Gerard chuckles a bit before we are staring at each other.

"So... Shall we commence to my room?" Gerard chuckles and I smile, nodding.

He walks towards the television set and lowers the volume before kissing his brother on the forehead. He leads me down the hall and into the second room on the left.

"Welcome! This is where I spend most of my time, so sorry for the mess... and the smell..." Gerard gives a little chuckle of embarrassment.

"You may have a seat right -no, not there - here!"

"Thank you." I say with slight discomfort as Gerard ushers some dirty laundry away from his bed.

"Sorry. Frank came over a few days ago and... Yeah, these are his clothes. God, I love him." Gerard sighs before plopping down next to me.

"Yeah... So, you really think you can find this boy for me? Gerard?" I poke his shoulder and he stands on his feet.

"Yep! And this yearbook may come in handy, my friend." He walks to a bookshelf and removes a thick, hardcover book.

"Hope you like faces, cause there's a lot o' them in this!" Gerard jokes and opens up to the very first grade section - the freshmen.

"So you are a senior, as is this boy?" Gerard reassures.

"I'm guessing he is." I say, feeling a slight numbing to my heart at the mention of him.

"Alright so no freshmen, no sophomore, no junior, yes senior." Gerard sings and I just let him be Gerard like that.

"Okay, what does he look like? Ooh, is he hot?" Gerard asks with a bite of his lip.

"Yeah, he is..." I sigh with pride as I remember he kissed me. "He had black hair, kinda dark skin. But his hair was kind of like in bangs or fringe, I guess." I say, daydreaming him up while we scavenge the pages for him.

"Wait. Was he tall?" Gerard asks with sudden wide eyes.

"He was no taller than me." I laugh. "Why?"

"Oh Jesus. Holy shit. Is he friends with those skater dudes? Does he skate?" Gerard sets the book down on his bed and taps his fingers on his knees.

"I don't know anything about him. He was tan and had brown eyes and wore a red jacket. He wasn't tall and when I met him, he apologized before kissing me."

"Then what? Do you know where he went?"

"I told you I don't know anything about him that isn't visual!" I repeat with frustration. Gerard groans out loud.

"Jesus fucking Christ on a tricycle, you made out with Pete Wentz!" Gerard exclaims with widened eye sockets that make my heart stop.