[ Cute ]

Gerard:

"Thanks again, baby." I kiss Frank on the lips, which muffles his chuckle.

"No problem, kitten. Say... you wanna meet me after school? I can give you a ride to my house." Frank asks with his sly grin and I blush knowing what he's offering.

"I don't know, Frankie. I should spend time with Patrick on the whole Wentz thing..." I say, mentally creating a to-do list.

"Oh, it's Wentz, huh...? Hey, is he the one who... with Mikey?" Frank scowls a bit in disgust; of course I've told Frank that Pete has tried stuff with my little brother - though I know I may have been mistaken all along, but I highly doubt it. Mikey is sweet and young and innocent, with not much experience on relationships. But Wentz has a group of encouraging friends to impress plus looks and a voice that he knows how to use.

"Yeah, that's the one. I've tried to warn Patrick, but... well, he's just a kid who's had a first kiss now and has taken it as a sign of true love or something. But Pete isn't an innocent kid. And so I'm worried he just used Patrick for something; I don't want him to be Wentz's toy." I sink my head onto Frank's chest. He brushes my hair and coos.

"I think you may be underestimating Patrick, Gee. He's a smart guy; I think he'll be able to tell if he's being taken advantage of." Frank kisses behind my ear and I shudder.

"I guess you have a point." I muffle into his shirt.

"I do, don't I? So why don't you trust me, and trust Patrick that he will not be hurt by that Pete? Okay?" Frank suggests and so I nod, allowing him to lift my chin and kiss me sweetly.

"Ah, Frankie..." I moan with a blush on my cheeks as Frank smiles against my lips.

"All good?" He asks once we're done and I nod as I bite my tongue.

"I'm gonna go start the car then." He stands up and I groan.

"Fine." I guess Mikey has to go to school. Otherwise Frank and I would ditch and stay home, lazily on the couch all day, together.

I look around the room to check if Mikey is ready.

"Mikey? Are you ready yet?" I call out.

"Gerard, I'm right here." I look behind the couch and see Mikey sitting down at the table, using his phone.

"Oh."

Frank walks into the house and towards me.

"Are you guys ready? We can just drive to Patrick's, can't we?" Frank asks.

"I guess, but he's probably on his way now. I say we wait here." I shrug.

"If that's what you want..." Frank shrugs and sits back down next to me. I cuddle into his shoulder and purr.

"Frankie." I slur and wait for a kiss.

"Aww, Gee." He chuckles a bit and kisses my hair, ruffling it a bit afterwards.

"I love you." I whisper and he repeats with a rough voice.

There's about eight more minutes of waiting until Patrick shows up. We welcome him in and that's when I gasp in awe.

"Patrick Martin Stump. You've never mentioned you wear skirts." I peel my eyes and he fidgets with the fabric ridges.

"Well, I do now..." He replies and I smile wide at the blush on his cheeks.

"Aww, Patrick! You look so so cute in it! OMG, you're fucking killing it!" I grin while I admire his outfit and it only enhances the blush on his face.

"Wow. Thanks, Gee... But please don't mind me - I don't want a lot of attention."

"Oh, Patrick, you are so modest! You're glowing, sweetheart! It looks lovely on you! Okay, okay... I'm done. I'm sorry, I won't make this a bigger deal, I promise."

"Thank you..." Patrick mumbles and looks at the floor.

"Well, the car's started up so we can go now. Did you eat breakfast?" I ask Patrick after I stand up.

"I rarely eat any, but it's alright. I usually eat snacks in class anyway." Patrick smiles with raised shoulders and my heart sinks at his cuteness.

"You sure? We have a little time--"

"No, I'm okay, thanks. I brushed my teeth anyway." Patrick insists with a timid smile.

"Okay then. All ready?" I ask everyone and they nod, so we head outside and into the car.

I sit upfront with Frank, and Patrick and Mikey sit in the back. Aside from the radio's faint sound, the ride is rather silent.

Once we're at school, Mikey stays outside while the rest of us head indoors.

"Okay, can I just... say something? You look really cute, Patrick. I really think you do."

"For the tenth time, Gee, thank you." Patrick's blush returns and I muffle my sound of admiration towards him.

"And I will tell you about it in lunch, okay? Sorry, I don't wanna be late to class." Patrick says with slight guilt and I nod my head.

"Okay, thank you. Don't forget - meet me by the bathrooms!" I say as he walks down the hall and to class.

"He's so fucking cute in that skirt." I tell Frank, who is on his phone.

"He sure is." Frank says, still looking at his screen.

"You didn't even look at the boy." I roll my eyes.

"Yeah, because then I'll start thinking of you in a skirt and I don't wanna get another boner in class." Frank smirks and puts his phone into his pocket.

"Oh, Frankie. You know you have me right here to fix that." I purse my lips and smile.

"Ya see? Now you're causing the third one this month." Frank laughs as if it's a lie, but I can tell when it isn't.

"Wanna go to the bathroom?" I sigh.

"Yes, please." Frank rushes out and I laugh teasingly.

"Oh, my little horny Frankie." I say lovingly with my eyes rolling back as I drag him by the hand.