[ Again ]

this is taking too long sooo
And I've lost track of the classes each character has so fuck it

Pete:

I'm having lunch pretty soon, but I'm thinking about skipping because I have no clue on how to be encouraging. Brendon will probably be a burden until I give him useless advice that gets him a date with Ryan.

I don't even know Ryan well, so I'm not sure he and Brendon make a good couple, but, whatever makes my friend happy works for me, I guess.

I'm sitting in class at the moment, eyeing the clock's every change. The teacher has taken notice; I look away from the time once and make uncomfortable eye contact with Mr. Harris.

"Before you rush out of my class as if you were heading to another, your task is to share and receive a piece of information with someone else in the room," the teacher looks at me a few times as he says this.

I sigh heavily and stomp onto my feet.

"Hey, what'd you write?" I ask the tall boy who sits behind me. He's chewing on his gum and glaring a bit at my frame, searching me up and down.

I decide to share out loud before he does, which seems to get him to talk later on to complete our class task.

We finished a bit early and stood in the chattery room for a confusingly long few seconds.

"Alright, you are all excused," Mr. Harris dismisses us and I leave my fate to be decided by my footsteps.

Patrick:

"Have you ever been in love?" I ask my table-mate, who's hand won't let go of a tool, and sleeves hide the work.

Her shoulders shrug.

"Oh. What do you think love is?" I ask with a sour face.

"Oh, I don't know."

"Okay... How about a crush?"

"Maybe... someone you really like, but probably won't ever get to date because you get insecure since you think they're better than you. At least to me they are," I receive another shrug.

"Oh. Well..."

"Do you think you have a crush?" She smiles a little as I nod my head. "I think you're really nice and stuff, so I wouldn't worry about it. And you're cute already," I can't help but to blush.

"Thank you for that, you are too."

"Well... as far as you know," I laugh a little bit.

"Why don't you talk to him? Confront him about it?"

"I can't find him... I haven't searched too well, but next time I see him, I'll do something."

"Good luck with that."

And the bell calls us to lunch.

Brendon:

"Hey! Pete!" I signal him over to Ryan and I at our table in the cafeteria.

"Hey, B... Who's this?" I see Pete is deeply in shock.

"My boyfriend, Ryan. Jealous?" I tilt my head on Ryan's shoulder and we laugh.

"What's up?" Pete greets him, and Ryan smiles shyly.

"Hi. I'm Ryan."

"Wow. Uhh how long have you been going out?" Pete sits, searching behind our heads.

"Just this morning. But I'm so in love," I kiss my Ryro's cheek.

"Don't embarrass me in front of your friends!" he chuckles, scratching at my face.

"Well... You two have fun. I'm going to the bathroom and maybe into the library." Pete steps away.

"Don't worry. Pete's been off in his own world; I have to check up on him soon."

"You sure? You can ask him now."

"He's still cooling down, I think. It's fine."

I kiss Ryan again and he smiles, scooting closer to my hips.

Patrick:

Josh says he can hang out for lunch in the library if I'd like. I accept and we make our way there. I know Josh has a boyfriend, but he said he's not here yet.

"I hate large crowds. They make me feel like a loner..." Josh tells me. I realize I like listening better than talking. So I just nod while I let Josh speak.

"But it's okay if I have music to listen to... Tyler also has some stuff in his head. He calls them 'monsters' with me and refers to them as 'the dark'. He had a hard time growing up." Josh smiles a little bit.

"I love when he writes for me. Sometimes I talk and tell him my words. He writes them in a prettier way - makes them not-so-scary."

"That's amazing. I hope you guys stay together for a long time," I smile at him.

"We will," Josh says with a smile in his eyes.

Pete:

Every stall is empty in the restroom. Waiting in there for eight minutes doesn't change that.

I'm admittedly afraid of making eye contact unless it is with someone I dearly admire, so I just skip ahead to the hallways in my search.

For the first time in weeks, I see Patrick again.

SORRY FOR THE "CLIFFHANGER" BUT JUST WANT TO APOLOGIZE FOR ALL THE DELAYS!!

I've just been lazy/unmotivated to write and tbh i was in a drawing phase but my writing is coming back hopefully!