Chapter 7

WARNING: This gets graphic! Adult Content...probably a given with everything I post though :).

Logan

Was this really happening?

If someone had told me a week ago that my life was going to change so drastically that I would be following a naked Kyler into a bedroom, I would have laughed in their face.

Shaking my head, I put that thought out of my mind.

It was just about us tonight.

Everything else...it didn't matter.

He was just Kyler. A really sweet, hot guy that was miraculously into me.

When I got to the foot of the bed, he gently pushed me down on top of the covers.

"We're still all wet, maybe we should dry off first," I said laughingly.

"Hmm." He followed me down, laying his furnace hot body down on top of mine. "It'll take too much time."

And then he lowered his head and started kissing the sensitive skin of my neck.

Who needed to be dry?

I arched my neck so he could get to more of my skin and he chuckled,giving me what I asked for.

He gave me gentle, suckling kisses and nibbles along my neck, my ears, the curves where my neck met my shoulders.

And he took his time with it.

Driving me crazy one gentle caress at a time.

I let him keep going until I really needed more.

Bracing myself, I gripped him and flipped us so I was on top.

His eyes widened as he suddenly found himself underneath me.

"My turn."

I kissed him hard and then moved down to bite at his neck, moving passed to his nipples which I licked and sucked until they were wet and hard enough to cut diamonds.

He was panting, his hands in my hair by the time I moved down to his waiting erection.

At which point I had to sit up and admire for a moment.

It was thick, long, and gorgeous. The tip was already trailing pre-cum, his balls drawn up tight.

And I hadn't even touched him yet.

The physical manifestation of his desire for me was such a fucking turn on.

Not that I needed that extra.

I traced a finger down his length.

"Are you trying to kill me?" he groaned, his hips thrusting up a little into my hand.

I chuckled.

"No." Leaning down, I licked the same path I'd just traced,looking up his body to meet his eyes.

The connection was a little intense, so I closed my eyes as I took him into my mouth.

"Oh, shit," he groaned, his body moving a little on the comforter before settling underneath me.

And then I got down to business.

Kyler

I opened my eyes to look down at Logan.

Mistake.