07 « slow

Wrapping his big arms around Jin – he feels so small in them, and both of them love that – he hugs the slightly smaller boy to him tightly, leaning back a bit to take some of the weight off Jin's thighs and alleviate him. Circling, he drops down onto his own back and pulls Jin down with him, their mouths never tearing away from each other. Blindly, Namjoon reaches to the side and opens his drawer to grab the usual essentials. They don't speak, just keep kissing as Namjoon opens the wrapper and then brings his hands down between them. Not even needing to be told, Jin obediently anchors his knees against the mattress and lifts his ass into the air, giving Namjoon the room he needs to roll the condom down over his cock.

Once it's slick with lube, Namjoon frames Jin's hips in his hands without even wiping them clean first, while Jin pants into his mouth and lowers his own hand to tilt Namjoon up and angle him. He begins to sink down, and together they groan. Everything in Namjoon wants Jin to ride him hard and rough; wants to give Jin permission to touch himself while he fucks himself off Namjoon's cock and greedily uses his body to unlock his own pleasure. It's so tempting to do nothing more than lie there and give Jin the green light to paint his chest.

That's not what he does, however. He waits until Jin's fully seated himself and he knows Jin's okay. He stares up at him as if Jin was an angel.

"You okay?" he whispers, reaching up and running his thumb down his boyfriend's chin. Jin's eyes are closed and there's slight discomfort but so much fucking ecstasy pinching up his face. He exhales a loud and trembling breath, but he nods. Namjoon uses his clean hand to brush the pad of his thumb over Jin's swollen bottom lip and Jin sucks the tip of it into his mouth; massages his tongue to it with the softest little mmm...

He lets Jin's grace period last a few more seconds, and then uses his other hand to start coaxing Jin into rocking his hips. Jin's hands are splayed flush atop his ribs; fingers perfectly slotted between each one, palms pressing down and making Namjoon feel slight discomfort at the pressure. He loves it, though. He loves seeing Jin like this.

Jin doesn't struggle, even though part of him probably wants to. But he's good, such a good boy for Namjoon, wants to prove himself so bad... He fights the burning need they're both feeling in their guts to take over the situation and rebel against Namjoon's orders; instead just slowly tips his hips back and forth to get used to the sensation of being stretched so full again. Pressing his hands harder against Namjoon's torso, Jin's mouth falls open with a little pop, and he arches his back and straightens his arms as if moving in slow motion.

The minute's pass, and Namjoon watches with a sense of unadulterated worship. When the tiny movements don't seem to be enough for Jin anymore, he lifts his hips and lets himself fall – up, down, up higher, down harder – until he's trying to build the pace and bounce himself off of Namjoon's erection. Calm and gentle, with limbs as heavy as lead, Namjoon grips Jin's waist tighter and breathes, "Slow... slow..."

And doesn't ease his grip until Jin whimpers and forces himself to slow his pace back down. Licking his lips, Namjoon nods to himself and tilts his head back into the pillow, eyes closing as licks of pleasure swirl and dance across his body. "Fuck... yeah... God, that's good," he breathes.

Every time Jin tries to speed up, Namjoon makes him slow down again. This carries on for almost a full hour. The longer they go, the slicker their skin gets with perspiration. After having to be redirected enough times, it's like Jin's trying to train himself to memorize the exact pace Namjoon deems most acceptable, and then working his hardest to keep it. Namjoon's eyes are all over him, every inch of his body; drinking in the way Jin's head is tipped up towards the ceiling, or the way his arms are shaking; hands sometimes sliding off Namjoon clumsily, due to how hot and sweaty they both are.