Chapter 3

Monday. The day when people want to die the most. Alice hates mondays. Alice glares at Sky's car.

"Alice, are you gonna get in or just stare at it?" Sky asks.

"I'm not staring, I'm glaring," Alice corrects.

"Ok? Could you please stop glaring at the car and get in? We are gonna be late for school," Sky points out.

Alice sighs in defeat. She gets in the car and grumbles about mondays being a living hell.

"Aw, cheer up sis. Didn't you say there's a new guy? Don't you wanna impress him?" Sky asks, backing out of our drive way.

"Xander? Why would I want to impress him? He just a new guy and a new friend," Alice says rolling her eyes.

Lies, Alice thinks.

Alice did want to impress him. She tried to dress some what cute for him. She was wearing a grey sweater with black leggings. She also put on her favorite combat boots with cute boot socks. (Her outfit is up top) Alice put her hair into a messy bun and kept her makeup fairly simple, just putting on mascara.

They pick up Nash and head to school. Nash and Sky chat about football and Alice just puts on her earbuds and ignores everything.

-------------------------

Alice sits alone at her lunch table. Shayla had student council on Mondays. And Eric had to tutor kids. Alice normally ate lunch in the Library on Mondays but Eric insisted that she ate in the lunch room and eat with Xander. Alice got out her sketch book. She started to sketch.

(Her sketch↑)

(Her sketch↑)

Xander sits next to her and watches her draw. Then he notices her untouched lunch.

"You gonna eat your lunch?" He asks.

Alice shrugs.

"If I feel like it," she answers.

Xander raises an eyebrow but let's the subject drop.

"So..... where is Eric and Shayla?" Xander asks.

"Shayla has student council. Eric tutors kids. So your stuck with me," Alice says with a shrug.

"HEY NEW BOY COME SIT WITH US!!" Shouts one of Graces minions, Ellen.

Xander turns to me.

"Is she talking to me?"

"Uh yeah. You are the new boy, ding dong," Alice says in a duh tone.

Xander waves hi to the Ellen but doesn't go over to them.

"You do realize they want you to sit, with them," Alice points out.

"Yeah, I just want to sit here if that's ok," Xander says.

Alice shrugs and continues to draw. They both sit quietly for a while.