Author announcement

Before you read this you should really read this!!! Like seriously!!

I just want to say that I will have a new book coming out soon. It will be called Adelina. Here is a snip it!

**********************************

Adelina walks down the hall, fallowing her lady in waiting, Mrs. Florus. The woman was in her mid thirties and had short brown hair. She had wrinkles and dimples when she smiled. She was an average woman given a roll to watch the princess.

Adelina didn't dislike this woman. Mrs. Florus was very kind. Adelina just didn't care for this life she was put in. Being princess wasn't what she wanted. But it wasn't about what she wanted. It was about what her parents and people wanted.

As an only child she had to be very proper and the best princess there ever was. She had to make up the fact there wasn't a heir to the throne. Adelina father was very disappointed he had no son to take over the throne. He did love his daughter dearly but Adelina could see the look in his eyes. The yearning for a son.

Adelina could always pick out the sadness and sarrow. It was almost like she could see it. Each of their words dripping in tar black sadness.

Mrs. Florus leads Adeline to the throne room where her parents sat. Adelina did not really want to see her parents but what other choice did she have? Both her parents sat in a elegant room. The floor was made of fancy stones and there were Pillers made of marble. There was many stained windows of the past generations of her royal family.

Her mother sits on her throne in a dark blue dress. Dark blue was her mother's favorite color. Adelina prefers black or purple. Her mother's long blonde hair was twisted up in a bun like Adelina's. Her mother's hazelish green eyes were very narrow. Her mother Always looked angry. Adelina guessed it was the eyes that made her mother look that way.

Her father sits on a slightly bigger throne next to her mother. He wore a traditional Kings outfit. Adelina couldnt explain it other than that. It was just so simple like what a fancy​ Nobel would wear but with a cape. It was blue like her mothers dress. He was more of a dirty blonde​ compared to her mothers pure blonde hair.  He also had brown eyes. It was very boring. Her father had a scruffy beard. Her father used to tickle her with it when she was very little.

Adelina looked like a stereo typical princess. Her hair was blonde like her mothers. She had an hourglass look that her father was happy to show off to other kingdoms. She had fair porcelain skin. The only thing special about her was her eyes. They were a yellow gold. No one knew how or why. But it made her very special.

Mrs. Florus said that eyes were the windows to a person's soul. Adelina always thought that wasn't true. 

Adelina stands infront of her parents with a slight smile. Her blonde hair is in a bun and she is in her favorite purple dress.

"Good day mother and father," Adelina says.

She does a little curtsy as well to show her respect.

Her father laughs, "my dear Elina" Adelina's father loves to call her Elina. He always says she needs a nickname.

"Why are you being so formal?"

Adelina shrugs and tries to keep smiling.

Adelina's mother then chuckles and says, "Adelina, we called you here so we can talk important matters."

*****************************

I hope you enjoy that little snip it! I also would like to talk about my Tap. Please check it out I have. Two main taps.

I hope you guys read them!!

-Mling5 😘