Chapter 13

Alice wakes up early to catch up on school work. Did she hate herself for doing so? Hell yes, but it was better than failing the class. Alice always managed to keep her grades up. It was normally higher than a B. Occasionally she had a B-, which was the end of the world in her book.

Alice also decides to wake up Sky. Alice pours a glass of water on him.

"Not funny," Sky scowls, "I thought I was drowning."

Alice raises an eyebrow.

"In your bed?"

Sky sighs and mumbles, never mind.

"You know I was thinking on having Eric on taking me to school early," Alice tells Sky.

Sky rolls his eyes.

"And this concerns me how?"

"Cause you drive me to school," Alice pouts.

Sky pushes Alice out of his room and goes to the bathroom to shower. Sky was a morning shower. Alice didn't like mornings so she showered at night. Alice patiently waits outside the bathroom door. She messes with her phone.

Eventually Sky walks out in nothing but a white bath towel around his waist. Sky goes to his room and shuts the door. Alice hears him open his drawers. He was getting dressed.

Alice lets out a long sigh to let Sky know she was still there waiting for him.

"You know what!" Sky tells so she can hear him.

"What?" Alice asks and puts her ear to the door to hear Sky better.

Sky opens his door startling Alice. She jumps to her feet and sends her brother a glare.

"You can drive yourself to school," Sky tells her.

He walks to the kitchen and Alice follows. Alice lit up in excitement.

"Really?" She asks.

"Hell no. That's my car out there. I'm never letting you drive it."

Alice frowns in disappointment. Sky shrugs. Sky gets out the loaf of bread. Carefully​ he grabs a slice of bread and puts it in the toaster. Alice stares at her brothers hair. It still looked damp from his shower. Alice swiftly went right behind Sky and put her hand in his hair. 

"What are you doing?" Sky asks.

"It looked damp. It actually is damp," Alice says.

"That doesn't explain why you're touching my hair." 

Alice pouts.

"I like touching it. Plus your my brother."

Sky grabs Alice's hand and moves it from his head. 

"I never wanted a clingy sister."

"You rather have me go to party's, get crazy drunk, get high, and have a guy swoop in and.."

Sky grabs Alice's shoulders.

"ENOUGH!!!" Sky shouts, "you will never have that happen to you. Understand?"

Alice nods and quickly escapes Sky's clutches. Sky sends her a glare but Alice ignores him. Sky gets his toast and enjoys his breakfast. While he ate Alice decided to stare at herself in the hallway mirror. Alice decided on taking some pictures of herself. Alice was wearing her red mickey mouse hood less sweat shirt, some skinny jeans, her white converses and a flower crown.

 Damn, She thinks to herself, I look actually presentable today. 

Alice sent the picture​ to Shayla. She wanted to show how 'okay' she was today.