Chapter 4

Alice wakes up to have death-defying headache. She groans as she holds her head.

Sky pops his head in her room and asks, "You okay?"

"Honestly? No." Alice grumbles as she struggles to get out of bed.

Sky rolls his eyes, "You make it look like it's such a chore to get ready."

Alice throws a pillow at Sky. Sky chuckles and leaves. Alice groans again. She gets ready. She decided to wear a jeans, a flannel jacket, a black tank top, and some cute jewelry and accessories to top the outfit.

Alice walks into the kitchen and pours herself a bowl of Cheerios. Sky looks at her outfit.

"For someone who hates school you sure did dress nice," Sky comments.

"For someone who wants to live you sure put your life in danger a lot," Alice says back.

Sky rolls his eyes and they both eat breakfast. Then they both make their way to the car. Alice sits in the back as always. The drive to Nash's house was pretty silent. Nash entered the car with a big box what looked like it was filled with fabric.

"It's for Scarlett. She likes to sew. My mom told me I should give this to her," Nash explains.

"It's sad your mom had to tell you to do that, dude," Sky laughs.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Nash asks.

"It means, your mom shouldn't have to tell you to be nice to your girlfriend."

"I'm nice to Scarlett!!"

"Well you should give her more gifts. And don't say your mom told you to give her that. Say it was from you. That you thought of her. Her friends and her will think it's adorable."

"Damn, how are you still single man?"

"I don't know. I haven't really tried I guess."

"You should try. Is there any girl that catches your attention?"

"Not really, What about you Alice? Any guy catch your attention?"

Alice was startled by this question.

"What?" She asks.

"Do you like anyone?" Sky asks.

"Ooh, do you Alice? Now I'm curious," Nash asks.

Alice face turns red.

"Why are you asking me this Sky?" She asks.

"Cause I'm you big brother. I should know these things," Sky reasons.

"But Nash most certainly should not," Alice huffs.

Both guys laugh. Alice glares at the back of their seats. The boys continue with their usual morning talk. Alice huffs and looks out the window.

She looks at the sky. The clouds almost looked like they were painted into the blue sky. Alice let out a soft sigh. She imagines her self running along the clouds. Being free and seeing her sister and father again.

Alice and Sky didn't talk about their older sister much. Alice sometimes thought about her. She remembers running around with her. Her sister had a beautiful name, Winter. Alice's father loved nature. He also loved nature names, Winter, Sky, Merrigold, Rock, Eve, Rose, violet. Alice's name was gonna be Eve but her mother refused to have another nature name and picked Alice.

Alice follows Sky and Nash to where they Normally go before school. Alice decided to just stand by Sky and mess with her phone. Then Alice heard someone shout her name, "ALICE!!"