Wednesday March 10th

Ali and I woke up at 6:30 and went to breakfast. We fixed our plates and sat down. We ate and then had recovery.

Beck: Baby Horse come here, hop up. How does it feel!
Me: well I promised my dad I would hide it so honestly it hurts like a bitch.
Beck: that's not good
Me: I also promised that I'd get it checked out when I get home
Beck: well I'll put ice on it now and then I can put a nerve block. Also make sure you send Jill your results please.
Me: I will and thank you
Beck: well I will see you next camp
Me: alright bye Beck
Beck: bye Baby Horse

I went to my room and started packing. I took of my ice and then changed into my leggings and my US jacket. I grabbed my bags and headed out with Ali. We loaded up the bus and went to the airport. We got off and went in. We checked our bags in and went through security.
We got to my gate first.

Me: I don't wanna go back to school
Kelley: yeah that does suck
Hope: you'll live. Also when you find out about your ankle, call me or at least send me what you send Jill.
Me: alight I will. Does anybody else want to know?
Alex: yeah I do
Me: alright I can do that, well that's my call. Bye guys

I showed my ticket and then went to find my seat.

The plane took off and we landed 2 hours later. It was an hour ahead in West Point. I got my dad to pick me up since he flew in this morning.

Me: hey have you eaten yet?
Dad: no where do you want to go?
Me: I want tacos so El Sombrero?
Dad: alright

We went to El Sombrero and ate a late lunch. My dad drove us home and I went to my room to unpack. I added the medal and ball to my growing shelf. I put my dirty clothes down the shoot and the put away everything else. Brad come over after he was done with football and brought Duke and his things back to my house.

Me: hey Duke come here buddy

He ran to me and jumped up. I leaned down him a little and gave him some attention.

Me: hey babe how was school?
Brad: good but boring
Dad: hey before you run off somewhere when are you going to get your ankle checked?
Me: tomorrow I guess
Dad: alright well I will be outside if you need me
Brad: Is your ankle hurting again?
Me: yeah do you think your mom could check it tomorrow.
Brad: I'm sure let me ask.

Brad called his mom and asked.

Brad: she said she could see you at 7 so hopefully we won't be too late for school.
Me: alright wanna stay here tonight
Brad: yeah let me go get my bag so I can do homework
Me: where do you want to eat, Lydia isn't here and my dad will just eat at the Walsworth's anyways.
Brad: Olive Garden?
Me: yeah sure

Brad did his homework and I played with Duke. Once he finished we changed and I told my dad we left. Brad and I ate then headed back home. Brad and I showered and we watched a movie while I iced my ankle. We both fell asleep around 11.