Wednesday March 31st & Saturday April 3rd

Don't forget to Vote! -Blaire

Kelley and I got up and went down to breakfast.

Hope: Baby Horse don't you have school work?
Me: nope not this week I'm on spring break
Ali: ooh at least you're in Florida
Me: yeah my short and sock tan lines will be on point
Ash: at least you don't have a glove tan line

We finished eating and went to the field. I put on my cleats and joined warmups.

Jill: alright partner up and get your touches. We are working on technical work this morning.

As Jill said all we did was technical work. We loaded up the bus and went to the hotel. Lunch was at 12:30 and we loaded back up at 2. We got to field and did warmups again. We did a couple crossing and clearing out drills before they went into scrimmaging teams. Alex and I went over to Dawn.

Dawn: you two are going for a run this time. Twice around the complex and you're done.

Alex and I changed into tennis shoes and started our run. We finished our two laps and it was about a mile and a half. Dawn gave us our drinks and Sarah gave Alex an ice bag and wrapped mine on my ankle. We waited for the girls to finish and then loaded up the bus. Back at the hotel we ate dinner and then listen to Jill.

Jill: alright ladies the next 2 days will be 3 a days. Saturday is a 2 a day. Sunday we will fly to Hartford and have an evening training. Monday is morning training, Tuesday is game. That is all I have good night ladies.

We all cleared our plates and I went with Hope, Kelley, and Alex to Ali and Ashlyn's room for movie night. The movie ended and Kelley and I went to bed.

SATURDAY

Kelley and I woke up and went to breakfast. Jill came in and we quieted.

Jill: Morning ladies, our two trainings today will have media coverage. Carli and Becky will have interviews. The rest of you will be optional.

She finished talking and we grabbed our gear and changed before going to the bus. As the bus pulled up the media started crowding around the entrance to the complex. We got off the bus and walked through them. Carli did her interview so it put most of the focus on her. We got to the bus and put our cleats on. We did drills and then worked on finishing. Jill ended practice and we put on our tennis shoes.

Becky did her interview as we got on the bus. Back at the hotel we had lunch. We loaded back up and went back to the complex. Media was there again and were able to take pictures of our training this time. We did defensive drills and then Dawn called Alex and I over.

Dawn: do a lap and then 150 reps of abs
Alex: alright.

We put on tennis shoes and started our lap. Alex and I did 3 sets of 50 and then got our drinks from Dawn. The team finished and we headed to the bus.

Alex: I wanna go to the beach
Me: me too
Alex: hey maybe we can get Kelley and Ashlyn to go
Me: hey we have time before dinner starts.

Kelley and Ashlyn agreed to go along with Tobin and Ali. We walked down to the beach. Kelley, Alex and I took off our shorts and shirt so we were in sports bras and Nike pros. We made sand castles and then had to go wash off when Ali said it was time to go. We put on our shorts and started walking back. We changed and then went down for dinner. I fixed my plate and sat down next to Hope.

Hope: have you emailed your teachers yet Baby Horse?
Me: no I am going to do it tomorrow so they can send it Monday.
Ali: oh yeah do your know your senior schedule?
Me: yeah its English 1st hour, Calculus 2nd and then German 3rd . I can leave and then come back for cheer and soccer.
Alex: I wish my school had done that
Ali: yeah same
Tobin: mine did and I was half day
Ash: same with me
Hope: do you still have your 4.0?
Me: yup, it's weird because some of the things are easier to learn not being in class.

We finished eating and Jill came in

Jill: good evening ladies, tomorrow we will be flying to Hartford. Breakfast is at 7 and the bus leaves at 8:30. We should land around 12:30. We will check in and have lunch and then a training at 4. That is all good night ladies.

We cleared our tables and went to our rooms. Kelley and I packed our bags and then went to bed.