15. Love, Sex, Dreams.

Songlist: Party Monster - The Weekend, LSD - A$ap Rocky.🎶 

June 21st 1969, Bethesda Grounds, NY.

Wine and hard liquor were served and everyone in the cabin drank before they made their way to the main stage in Woodstock, where Janis Joplin would be performing.  Everyone took a special path for the VIP until they reached another special area very close to the stage. The stage was surrounded by thousands of people, and there were also various photographers close to stage taking pictures of Janis who had just come out with her band. A couple of Lana's friends lit up two blunts and passed them around as everyone continued on sipping their drinks in disposable cups. 

Father John Misty was holding her wife and dancing with her. Stella and Chuck had gotten closer to the stage so Chuck could take some nice photographs. Jaime was starting to feel the effects of the alcohol and marihuana. Her vision becoming blurry and making her less inhibited. Lana was sensually dancing right next to her, and the younger girl was dying to grab Lana's hips and dance along with her. She was free. she was wild. And so damn beautiful.

The music was really loud and everyone was paying most attention to Janis Joplin who was singing on stage

The music was really loud and everyone was paying most attention to Janis Joplin who was singing on stage. So she thought 'Fuck it'  She grabbed Lana's waist from behind and started swaying with her. Lana instantly smiled at the action. She grabbed Jaime's hands, closed her eyes as she danced with Jaime to the music's beat. Both girls laughed and danced, enjoying each other's closeness like that on the outside. Lana turned and kissed Jaime. Jaime softly pushed Lana away.

''Lana, there are so many photographers in here. What if they take a picture of us again?'' Jaime said worriedly.

''You're Paranoid.'' Lana whispered in Jaime's ear before giving her a kiss on the cheek. ''So paranoid...''

She definitely was paranoid. If photos of them kissing infiltrated the new york papers, it would be the end of her relationship with Collin, and it would bring more trouble to Lana's career. Jaime took a deep breath and tried to keep the bad thoughts away.

"I know. I'm sorry, I always get a little when I smoke." Jaime said.

"It's fine honey, you're here with me, just enjoy the moment. Everything will be fine..." Lana said rubbing her hand on Jaime's arm.

Jaime nodded. "You're right." She said and pecked Lana on the lips.

The show went on for another half an hour. Then both girls and the rest of Lana's friends went back to the VIP cabins to have a small party for the singer since it was her birthday.

Bottles of champagne and a huge strawberry cake with whipped cream was left on the central table. Everyone had a piece of cake and talked to each other while drinking after they toasted for Lana.