11. Addictions

Songlist: Feel You - Blackbear, Me the Thief - Bråves, 🎶

December 19th 1968, Montecarlo.

Lana had told Francesco she would be the one getting another room after she broke up with him, but of course she had gone to Jaime's room instead of getting a new one. Francesco would be taking a plane back to Los Angeles next morning, but Lana didn't want to fly back with him as that would be painfully awkward.

For now she had no worries on her mind, as her and Jaime were laying naked in the huge California King size bed. It was almost midnight and the pale moonlight shed it's natural light through the window. After both girls had made love again that night, they remained sleepless, talking peacefully about everything and nothing at the same time.

Lana took out her pack of smokes from her bag and grabbed one. Jaime grabbed one too and stole the lighter from Lana's hand before she could use it, to lit her own cigarette.

''I thought you'd quitted smoking.'' Lana teased once Jaime took a long drag from her cigarette.

"Yeah, I also thought I had quitted you.'' Jaime said smirking, giving Lana the lighter back and taking another drag from the cigarette.

Lana smiled.

''Am I somewhat like and addiction to you then?'' Lana asked lighting her own cigarette now.

''I guess. An even more dangerous addiction than cigarettes that's for sure.'' Jaime said before reaching Lana and giving her a peck on the lips.

''Now you can't get rid of me.''

''Addictions can be overcomed...'' Jaime said cheekily while laying on her stomach and taking another drag from the cigarette.

Lana stood up from the bed and grabbed a black sharpie marker that was laying on Jaime's desk before returning to the bed. She sat next to Jaime and wrote her signature with the marker the girls left butt cheek.

''There. Now you're mine.'' Lana said before giving Jaime a soft spank.

Jaime laughed as she looked at the signature written on her and then turned around completely to make out with Lana again who let herself fall softly on top of Jaime.

''Stay another day. With me.'' Lana asked the younger girl in a whisper after they'd disconnected lips.

''Isn't your plane leaving tomorrow at noon?''

''I could miss it, stay for another couple of days in this paradise. If you stay with me.''

Jaime sighted and looked down. ''Lana I would love to... but I don't think I can do that, I have work on Monday, and Co...'' She stopped before saying his name.

''Collin is waiting for you.'' Lana said with a mix of disappointment and annoyance in her voice. She then freed herself from Jaime's hold and sat again on the bed.

Jaime remained silent before asking. ''What if you take the red-eye flight tomorrow as well? That way we could have all day to do whatever we want before leaving at night.'' She said with a smile tucking Lana's hear behind her ear.

Lana thought for a bit before agreeing to whatever crumbs Jaime was giving her. ''...Alright. Only if you finally draw me, like you promised almost three years ago.''

Jaime smiled wholeheartedly and put her arms around the singer's neck before kissing her again for the thousand time that night.

December 20th 1968, Montecarlo.