10. Red Racing Cars

TeZaTalks-Love, Lips - the XX, A Toast - Bräves.

December 18th 1968, Montecarlo.

Jaime went inside her bathroom to take a shower right after Lana left he room. Holy shit she thought to herself after noticing the fresh scratches next to her ribs and the two hickeys that were forming in her neck and next to her collarbone. She took a long nice hot shower that helped her relax from her unstoppable overthinking and she covered the hickeys with some make up and powder.

Sonia, The makeup artist, called Jaime on her room phone and asked her if she'd like to have dinner with her and the rest of the crew on the hotel's restaurant. Jaime agreed happily and made her way to the restaurant right after she got dressed again.

After arriving and ordering some drinks alongside Mario, Terrence and Sonia, other two persons joined their table. Francesco came hand in hand with Lana, who was wearing a beautiful black dress and her makeup, which had been all smeared after having sex with Jaime, was back to perfection.

Jaime didn't thought the both of them would be joining the crew for dinner, and she was already tired of the awkwardness she had to endure while being with Francesco, even more now when two hours ago, she was fucking his girlfriend.

After all of them ordered their food, everybody engaged in conversation. Lana and Jaime barely speaking to each other, with the exception of the usual quiet looks between the both of them.

"Oh by the way, the Grand Prix Automobile is tomorrow. Anyone down to go watch it?"  Mario said.

''What did you just say?'' Terrence asked

''In english, the famous formula one race of Monaco.'' Lana explained.

"Yeah that would be cool, I'll go with you." Sonia said. ''I'm in!'' Terrence also said with a smile.

"I'm down too. But how are we getting tickets?" Jaime asked.

"I have contacts in the city. I'll be sure to get us all in." Francesco said in his natural cocky manner.

"Awesome, thanks Fran." Terrence said.

"At what time is the race?" Lana asked.

"I believe it starts at noon. Which is perfect because we're scheduled to start the shoot until 4 pm  tomorrow to get those photographs in the sunset."  He said.

"Alright sounds good.'' Mario said excited.

''Okay... Well guys, I need to get some sleep or I'll be dead tomorrow. Have a good night" Jaime said getting up the table and excusing herself after enduring almost an hour of awkward interactions with Lana and Francesco.

"Night Jaime!" Mario, Sonia and Terrence said in unison. Francesco simply nodded.

"Don't let the bed bugs bite..." Lana said playfully to Jaime as she walked past her.

"I think one already did." Jaime said not looking back and continued on making her way to the elevator. Lana blushed and smiled discreetly, knowing the younger girl had meant her.

...

Back in Lana's and Francesco's room, the couple prepared for bed. Lana came out of the bathroom, wearing her silk cream-colored night gown and laid down on the bed. Francesco quickly approached her and started kissing her neck.