Untitled Part 6

the warmth of Dean seeping through his sweatpants, but he somehow managed to stay cool and not pop a boner like the hormone controlled teenage boy he was. The fact that there was a sex scene going on right now, didn't help, though he wasn't into straight stuff. "Close your eyes, Sammy." Dean said and laughed. Castiel dug his fingers into the fabric of the couch and focused on everything but Dean next to him. How could this boy have so much control over him already. He bit his lips. "Am I allowed to whine about how we could watch a better film?" Dean asked almost too silent for Castiel to catch. Castiel chuckled and nodded. "But only to me, or Gabriel will stop the film and lecture you about how you don't whine during a film." Dean snorted, earning a punch from Gabriel."Maybe I'll do that, this film is horrible, though I'd," he pointed at the both people on screen having sex. "like to be him." Castiel tried to smile, but he was pretty sure all he did was pulling a face and he was glad once again that the lights were turned off. "Cas?" Again, that weird name no one has ever called him. Castiel turned his head to Dean, forgetting that they were sitting very close to each other. Their faces only were a few inches apart and Castiel held his breath, trying not to let his eyes drop to Dean's lips. Dean leaned a bit back, though, turning his head to the screen again. He didn't ask what he wanted to ask and Castiel thought that maybe he had scared him off. Maybe he wasn't as good at hiding his attraction as he thought he was. ~ Halfway through the movie - lots of blood, death and jump scares - Castiel was hiding his face in his hands. He never liked those kind of movies, but this just confirmed it even more. He wished he would have told Dean to pick an action movie, these he could handle better and wouldn't have nightmares. "I'm going out for a smoke (Yes, I make Dean smoke, but please don't do yourself kids!!), wanna come with me?" Castiel could feel Dean's breath on his skin and suppressed a shudder. Though he didn't like smoking, he was glad to have an excuse and not continue watching the film. "We'll be right back." Dean announced and got up, heading to the front door. Gabrielle sat up, unwrapping his hand from Sam's. "Okay, I'll pause the film." Dean just shrugged his shoulders and said, "Sure." Castiel got up from the couch as well, taking the remote from his brother's hand. "Just keep watching, it's okay," he said hastily and followed Dean out. Dean was already leaning against the wall, lighting his cigarette. Castiel never found it appealing when someone smoked, but Dean made it look sexy and it confused Castiel. He leaned against the wall opposite Dean and looked at his feet, hands shoved in his pockets. What we he supposed to say now? Let him speak first, the voice in the back of his head recommend. Dean didn't. He just stood there, legs crossed, head resting against the wall, exposing his neck, and smoked.

Castiel felt stupid for not saying anything, but he just couldn't. There was something stopping him. Probably the fact that he had a huge crush on someone he only knew since a few hours, or because Dean was just intimidating as hell in general. "So, Cas," Dean finally said, but didn't look at him. "Are you enjoying the film?" The question sounded ridiculous and Castiel wished Dean would have asked something else, because now he had to say the truth and tell him that he was scared to the bones and standing here in the dark actually didn't help. Castiel shook his head. "No, me neither," Dean said and closed his eyes. "Like I said earlier, I love a good ol' classic." He looked at Castiel and winked, a slight smile pulling at the corners of his