Untitled Part 36

still wanted to see him. It eased his nervousness. He quickly typed a response, almost bumping into Gabriel who was standing at the end of the stairs, arms crossed. "You look horrible," he said and pointed at Castiel's face. The incident with the door had left a blooming bruise across his forehead. Castiel grimaced, pushing past his brother. "Dean's picking me up," he said and made himself breakfast. He ignored Gabriel, who was standing in the doorway, leaning against the frame with his arms crossed. Instead, he turned on the radio and hummed along the song that was playing. It was a perfect morning and he felt incredibly stupid that he had been scared at first. There was no reason anymore and everything seemed to work out. He was glad that Dean had finally came to his sense and he was ready for whatever else there was for him to experience with Dean. With a smile on his face, he pulled on his jacket and practically jumped out of the house. Dean's car, with Dean leaning against the hood, stood in the driveway. When Castiel saw Sam in the passenger seat, his smiled faded. "Hey." Dean said and pulled him in for a hug, then knocked against the window and pointed at Gabriel. Sam rolled his eyes and got out of the car. "Hey, Castiel," he said and looked at Gabriel. "I have to drive with you today." Gabriel grinned from ear to ear and looked at Dean, "You're willing to let me have some alone time with Sam? After all the threats and warnings? Wow, you must be re-" Gabriel couldn't finished the sentence, because Sam pressed a hand over his mouth and pushed him towards the garage. Castiel rolled his eyes at them and then looked up at Dean, pushing his hands under his T-shirt. "Morning," he said and smiled. Dean returned the smile and leaned down They kissed for a bit, just lazily exploring each others mouths with their tongue. It was nice and for a second Castiel forgot they had school and wanted to pull Dean inside the house to spend the whole day in the bed, doing nothing but cuddling and playing xBox and messing around, but then Dean pulled back and pressed their foreheads together. "We need to go or we'll be late." Castiel pulled him back in for a kiss, not willing to let this moment pass just yet. "In a bit," he whispered against Dean's lips. ~ When they finally made it to school, they arrived only five minutes after the bell rang, Castiel had become content with not spending the entire day with Dean. Dean had promised him to text him and that they'd meet for lunch. They parted with a goodbye kiss, only because there were no students in the parking lot. Even though Dean was comfortable with physical affection with Castiel, didn't mean he liked showing it in public. People didn't know that Dean also liked guys, or only Castiel so far, and Dean didn't plan on telling it anytime soon. He was too worried what people would think and it kind stung and made Castiel's chest feel tight, but he got it. He would wait for Dean - kind of. His teacher didn't say anything, already used to Castiel being late. Castiel was a good student and always did his homework and had good grades, maybe that kinda gave him a free pass. ~ Before lunch, Dean texted him that he couldn't make it and the tightness in Castiel's chest returned. He texted back that it's okay and that they'd meet after school, to which Dean replied with, 'I will bring you home.' Though, Castiel was hungry he couldn't eat. He listened to his friends talking about an upcoming party this weekend and agreed to go with them. Five minutes before lunch break was over, two legs that were lightly bowed, appeared in front of Castiel. He looked up to see Dean standing above him, grinning. "We should go." Sam said to the others. "You really don't wanna see them in action.