Untitled Part 12

bit. Charlie was the first to spin the bottle and said that to whoever the neck points at, had to lick the floor. Some people laughed and some made disgusted noises, but all of them stopped when Charlie spun the bottle. They watch the bottle spinning and Castiel hoped, prayed, that it wouldn't choose him. There were other things he'd rather do. It wasn't him. A guy with dark hair and a beard had to do it - Castiel didn't know his name - and he groaned, but he was so drunk that he did it. The group cheered and high fived him. When he spun the bottle he said that to whoever the neck points at, had to kiss Charlie. Again, Castiel prayed that it wouldn't have to be him. The neck pointed at Jess and the guys in the group whistled. "Well, it could be worse," she said and did a kissy face at Jess, who laughed and gave her a quick peck on the lips. ~ Castiel was picked by the bottle only once and had to get rid of his T-shirt. At this point, he had drank a lot and didn't care anymore. He groaned when he saw Dean making his way through the still dancing people. He almost expected him to pull him to his feet and punch him, but he sat down next to Castiel and wrapped an arm around Castiel's middle. "What did I miss," he whispered into Castiel's ear, lips brushing against his very sensitive skin. His dick gave another interested twitch at that. "Mh," Castiel closed his eyes. "Had to remove my shirt," he said. Dean brushed his fingers up and down his side. "Yeah, I can see that. How?" Dean was drunk, that's why he touched him like that. Right? Dean wrapped his arm tighter around Castiel, splaying his hand across his stomach. His pinkie finger dip under Castiel's pants, only just a little bit, but enough for Castiel to suppress a moan. He bit his lip and leaned into Dean. He should just enjoy this. "You shouldn't walk around like this around horny teenagers, Cas," he breathed against Castiel's neck.Castiel shuddered and tilted his head a bit to the side. His breathing was far from normal and he had to wrap his hands around his ankles to prevent him from falling over. "Meg isn't the only one here who laid eyes on you, you know?" Dean moved his hand up Castiel's chest, fingers brushing over his right nipple. "Dean," he groaned and let his head drop on Dean's shoulder. "Please," he begged, though he wasn't sure what he begged for. Dean chuckled and let go of him, getting up. Castiel almost cried at the loss of Dean's warmth. "Hey, Dean-o." The guy, who'd licked the floor, called and waved. "Wanna play with," he babbled. Dean waved him off and pointed in the direction of the stairs. "Gotta go take care of something." And with that Castiel had a million images rushing through his head and if he'd been at home, he'd ran upstairs, into his room, locked his door and ... took care of something as well. He felt heat creeping up his neck as he followed Dean with his eyes until he couldn't see him anymore. Then it hit him. Maybe, he was going to fuck a girl or get a blow job or - Castiel pressed his hand against his chest, trying to ease the pain. You're drunk, you're overreacting, he reassured himself, maybe he's just going for a piss ... or whipping his willy. He cringed, no he was sticking to 'masturbate'. Someone tapped his shoulder, trying to get his attention. "I've never seen Dean so touchy feely with someone in public." Jess whispered and raised both her brows. "Do you know him ... uh, well?" She looked at where Dean left and then back to Castiel. "It didn't seem to bother him." Castiel raised one shoulder and then dropped it, shaking his head. "Anyway, where is Sam?" They both looked around the room, but Sam was nowhere to be seen. "Maybe he's upstairs," he suggested and Jess' face lit up. "Lil' Sammy's losing his virginity, aw."