Untitled Part 9

looked amused, but didn't comment on Castiel's odd behaviour. "xBox sounds nice." Castiel nodded and showed him everything and then quickly went into the bathroom. He had to catch his breath as if he's been running miles - he wondered if he could even run half a mile without getting out of breath - and sat down on the ground. "Shit."The warm water on his skin calmed Castiel down a little bit and he forgot about Dean on the other side of the room, until he got out and dried himself with a towel. "Where are my clothes?" Sure, the stuff he'd been wearing to school was lying neatly folded on the ground, but didn't he bring fresh clothes? "Okay, okay, calm down," he whispered, feeling like a complete idiot for talking to himself. He pressed his ear against the door and listened. Dean still seemed to play games, but if Castiel would open the door he'd get Dean's attention. Not that he hated his body, it's just that no one's ever seen him "naked" except his family. Without thinking he grabbed his worn T-shirt and pulled it over his head, towel wrapped around his hips. He opened the door a bit and Dean looked at him. "I, uh, have to grab some clothes." Castiel stammered and felt his face heating up. "Oh." Dean blushed and covered his eyes with his hands. "I'm not looking." It made Castiel smile and feel a little more comfortable to be respected like this, it was cute. He quickly grabbed some fresh underwear and a T-shirt and slipped back into the bathroom. Once the door was closed he dropped his towel and pulled of the T-shirt. ~ "No, I'm not saying that my brother i- Oh, hey Cassie." Gabriel smiled brightly as Dean and Castiel walked down the stairs, a mischievous glint in his eyes. Sam immediately stepped back a bit when he saw his brother. "What were you saying about me?" Castiel asked, confused. "Nothing, no drinking tonight. For both of you." Gabriel waved his hand between Castiel and Sam with a stern face. "Mom's gonna kill us, all of us, if I bring a drunk Cassie back home. She's gonna smite us. Literally." He did some dramatic hand gestures and then laughed at himself, ignoring the fact that no one else laughed. "You can't tell me what to do, Gabe." Sam objected and crossed his arms over his chest. "No, but I can and I agree with what Gabe said. If I see you drink," He left the sentence unfinished, but they all knew what would happen - or had a vague idea. They left the house, taking Dean's car to get to the party. Castiel wondered how they'd get home if Dean would drink.The house was packed, hot and loud. People were already drunk, though it wasn't even eleven in the evening. It was Friday, so maybe that was the reason, but Castiel didn't like it. There were too many people for his liking and Gabriel and Sam had immediately disappeared the moment they'd set foot in the house. Dean was still there, though, guiding him through the crowd of people. It took them like ten minutes to get to the kitchen, where Dean poured himself a drink. Castiel leaned against one of the kitchen counters and watched him. He gulped the first drink in one go, before he made himself another. "Can I have one as well?" Castiel asked, pointing at the red liquid. Dean frowned, contemplating whether he should let Castiel have his first drink or not. "Your brother's gonna kill me," he said, but poured some of the liquid in another plastic cup and handed it to Castiel. "Take it easy, yeah?" Castiel nodded and took a sip. It didn't taste as bad as he thought it would, it was kinda sweet but bitter at the same time. A girl came up behind Dean and wrapped her arms around his middle, kissing his neck. Castiel couldn't hear what she said to him, but Dean smiled and nodded. It made Castiel feel sick, or maybe it was the alcohol - which couldn't be the case, he'd only drank half of what was in the cup.