19: Another Day, Another Gay

((Sorry it's been forever!!! Enjoy!!!))

"GUYS, WAKE UP. ALL OF YOU. NOW. EMERGENCY MEETING. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT. IT IS PROBABLY THE MOST IMPORTANT THING YOU'VE ACTUALLY EVER HEARD. YOU NEED TO HEAR THIS BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T, I'LL CRY AND WE ALL KNOW THAT IS A HORRIBLE SIGHT TO SEE."

It was three in the morning. Wade's voice boomed from the intercom system, waking everyone up. Peter was the first out of bed, pulling on a long shirt and a pair of shorts to look slightly presentable before trudging through the building. He met Bruce in the hall and realized he wasted his time getting dressed, as the scientist was wearing a pair of gym shorts and nothing else.

When they got to the living room, there were already a few people there. Steve and Natasha were mumbling to each other, half-asleep and ready to fall over. Bucky was sitting on the floor in front of the chair looking very awake and thoroughly annoyed. Tony was sprawled across the couch, half his body hanging off the edge, dead asleep. Peter and Bruce shared a look. Peter sighed, shrugged, and walked over to where Wade was standing.

"Why."

"It's important!!"

"Right. Important. Wade, babe. Nothing is important at three in the morning."

"Trust me, bab, it's worth it."

"Ugh. Fine. Hurry up though, I'm tired."

"We need everyone here first."

"Yeah. Okay." Peter made his way to the couch and moved his dad's leg aside before sitting down and fighting to keep his eyes open. Soon enough, everyone was in the living room and Wade opened his mouth once again.

"Hello! Good morning!"

"Shut up," Tony grumbled, sitting up.

"Thanks, Mr. Stark. Anyways, I was told some very important news by our very own James Bar-"

"Don't call me James," Bucky interrupted.

"Right, sorry. By our very own Bucky Barnes," Wade corrected himself, "And I feel like it needs to be shared immediately. And, before you start badgering me about exposing other people's secrets, I asked him if I could before I woke you all up. Sorry about that by the way."

"You're not sorry at all," Peter commented.

"No I'm not, but saying sorry is polite. Anyways, I talked with Buckaroo here and we decided that he wants to tell you, but if he chickens out he said that I can. So, Uncle Buck, go ahead."

"One, don't call me Buckaroo. Two, I'm not gonna chicken out so shut it. Three, don't call me uncle. I'm not related to you."

"Not yet," Wade sang.

"Shush," Peter snapped. He loved Wade and he was glad to be engaged to him, but he didn't like being woken up at three in the morning to be told something about his uncle that he could have been told at a regular hour anyways.

Bucky cleared his throat. "Since this little shit is being annoying and I know you're all really tired, I'll just get this over with. For those of you that don't know, I'm gay."

"Yup," Steve agreed.

"Shut it, Rog. Anyways, I'm gay. The 'big news' is, uh, I have a boyfriend." There was a murmur of congratulations from everyone and Bucky shrugged. "Not super important. Sorry for waking you guys up. Go back to bed." They got up and gave him a pat on the back, said a few words of congratulations, and went on their way. Peter hung back, waiting for Wade who seemed to think now was the time for a mug of hot chocolate. Steve pulled Bucky aside, wrapping his arm around the man's shoulders and ruffling his dark locks.