20: One Wedding Down, One To Go

Six Months Later

Moonlight illuminated the rooftop alongside the fairy lights that had been strung up. It had been brighter earlier in the day, obviously, but the sun had gone down quickly and the celebration had slowed as well.

On one side of the roof, a beautiful ceremony was set up. There was a white-flower covered arch and a small pedestal for Bruce to stand behind. There were rows of chairs, leaving a space in the middle for the people to walk down. Earlier, everyone they knew had been sitting, waiting. When the music started up, all eyes had turned to the end of the aisle where a makeshift curtain was in place.

Clint had come through, all dressed up in a sharp black tux and shiny new shoes with his arm looped with Natasha's. She was wearing a flowing dress that went down to the floor, the color a deep red. She had walked him down the aisle and stood at his side when they reached the arch, as she was his Best Man. Then everyone had waited for the other groom, all eyes glued to the curtain once again.

Pietro walked out with his sister, a huge grin on his face. Pietro was wearing a navy blue tux - blue always looked good on him - and his sister was wearing an adorable sky blue dress that stopped at her knees and a black shawl over his shoulders. She walked him up and handed him off to Clint, then moved to stand beside her brother.

The ceremony went smoothly, a huge round of applause closing it out as Clint swept Pietro into his arms and carried him over to the dance floor.

"Congratulations!" someone yelled over the music, slapping Clint on the shoulder. The newlywed archer turned around and grinned, pulling Sam in for a tight hug.

"Bird number one's got more game that you thought, huh?" he teased. Sam rolled his eyes.

"Shut it, Bart. Yo, Piet!" Sam called, playfully pushing Clint away. Pietro looked at him, slightly confused, and Sam scooped him off the ground in a tight hug. The young man chuckled and patted Sam's back. Sam set him down and gave him a pat on the shoulder before saying his temporary goodbye and making his way through the crowd of people.

"Barton!" came a sing-song voice. Clint turned to see Tony snaking his way through the crowd, sly grin on his face. "You're hitched! Finally!"

"I was married before, remember?" Cling said with a laugh.

"Yeah, but I actually knew about this one!" Tony hiccuped.

"Are your drunk at my wedding?" Pietro questioned, narrowing his eyes playfully.

"Not really." Pietro gave him a look. "Okay, I'm fairly buzzed. Blame Thor! He gave me that Asgard stuff. It tastes gross. I don't recommend it."

"God, you're a mess," Clint sighed.

"A hot mess," Tony corrected with a wink.

"The only person who would think that is the crazy guy you tricked into marriage."

"That is such a lie! Piper thinks I'm hot."

"Who's Piper?" Pietro questioned..

"My gal-pal, Piper. Red hair, snazzy outfits, the best businesswoman on the planet? You don't know her?"

"Am I supposed to?" Pietro asked, looking between the two.

"Dude, you gotta meet her. She's the best. I'll go find her, she's somewhere around here." Tony slipped away, leaving Pietro confused.

"He's talking about his friend Pepper, actually. He's probably super drunk, but he'll show up at some point. How about we get a drink? Nat said she'll make me a martini." Pietro shrugged and allowed Clint to drag him toward the bar where they got lost in conversation with Bucky and his new boyfriend.