Chapter : Shoping and dissisions

{Liza Pov}
Gabbie and I are going shopping, mean while I'm over here looking at clothes she comes over and talks too me

"So...Liza..."

"Gabbie is this about another party because..."

"Oh come on ! It's not like the last party we went to. It's a hang out."

"Really because the last time I remember I fell into a pool and had to walk all the way home by myself. While you had a couple of drinks and hit it of with a guy."

"Yeah but that's not the point. It never really worked out anyway. The point is I want to hang with you. There isn't going to be a lot of people."

"That's what you said the last time.... can we do this in the car I really need to buy clothes if we're going."

"So that's a yes!"

"N-no gabbie.ugh never mind. I said If, I didn't say yes."

"Ok well think about it. I'll be waiting in the car. Buy a cute outfit maybe you'll find someone cute.

Gabbie walks out of the store, leaving me alone buying the clothes I wanted for so long. At the same time I try to think of a pros and cons list if I should go. Either way she's going to make me.

I finished my shopping spree at last and I found some pretty cute outfits to wear for special occasions and some normal day outfits. I finally walked out of the store and found Gabbie in the car jamming out to music. I get in the car, the music starts to get quieter.

"So have you thought about it." She says

"...yes Gabbie I'll go, under one condition..."

"YES! Of course anything."

"You owe me a weeks worth of Yogurt land." 

"That's it.pfft.that's easy..."

"And !..."

"Ugh there's more."

"No i was kidding. But when's the party? Where's the party?"

"Its this Saturday at 8. It's really close by my place and your place actually."

"Ok well you going to have to give me the address. Are you expecting me to show up at a random strangers house."

We both start laughing for a couple of seconds. Then we start listening to music and singing along with the lyrics.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N : I think it's way better than my other book. But thanks for the love.
~ Alex  😘