Chapter 22: Will You...

{Davids pov}
I wake up, still in Gabbie's apartment, to find my self holding Liza in my arms. I smile to myself and caressing her hair to reveal her neck. I then try to remove my arm from under. She slightly moves, and eventually wakes up.

"David?..." she says in a sleepy voice.

"Shhh. Shhh. It's ok I was just getting up. You can go back to sleep if you want."

"I'm already awake... what's the point."

I sit beside her and look at her again.

"Am I just to beautiful too look at." She says

"It's really hard not to look at you."

"Did you do this to all your ex girlfriends?"

"Your my girlfriend?..." I say jokingly. She pushed my shoulder."

"Well you haven't asked me."

"Liza koshy...."

"Yes. Dobrik."

"Will you..." my smile turns into a frown.

"Continue..."

"Hand me my phone." I say.
Ugh why did I just do that. Do I want her to be my girlfriend? What if I'm not the right one? Or if we don't get along again?

"....oh...yeah... sure..." she frowns and reaches over me and grabs my phone and hands it to me

"I...sorry..." she gets up and without saying anything.  I can't believe I did that. I was going to ask her to be my girlfriend, but I screwed it up.

"Wait...Liza." I say

"I got to go." She says

"Wait your things..."

"I'll pick them up later."

She left without me explaining what I meant to say. I feel so bad. I rub my eyes and start grunting. How stupid could I be? We kissed yesterday. We cuddled. Are we a couple?

{Liza's pov}

I thought he was going to ask me to be his girlfriend. Apparently I'm just one of the many girls that he uses to get over his ex girlfriends. I go to my car without saying good bye to anyone else and leaving my things there. My heart is broken. Makes me think why didn't he ask me if he likes me.

A/n: OML A HUGE APOLOGY FOR NOT UPDATING LIKE I ALWAYS DO. AND ALSO ANOTHER APOLOGY FOR POSTING THIS SHORT CHAPTER I PROMISE THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONGER.
have a great day !!! 🌚