Chapter 13: Just the Three Of us

{Liza's pov}

Yes I might have feelings for David, but I haven't thought about it in a while. I for sure thought I was going crazy. I guess I'll find out tonight when I meet up with them at Gabbie's house.

(Time hop)

I'm arriving at Gabbie's apartment and I feel sudden chills run down my spine. I don't know if I'm nervous or it's because of this weather...who am I kidding it's like 78 degrees out here. I was definitely nervous. I knocked on the door and there was Gabbie and I pulled her in for a hug.

"Oh my god I haven't seen you since yesterday...how's it been." I say joking around.

"Horrible..." she says and my smile turns into a frown.

"Why?"

"I'm just messing with you.aghhhh" we both laugh and I enter her apartment.

"Is David here yet." I say looking around.

"Of course you would like to know." She says rolling her eyes.

"Pfft....no i was just making sure. I'm still trying to figure out my feelings."

"Any way what do you want to do tonight." She says

"Lets order some pizza." I say

"Ok I'll do that. ooo I know we should watch a scary movie." I roll my eyes and look down at my phone.

"Hey! don't roll your eyes at me."

"Why a movie? Why a scary one?"

"Because I want to see if you really do have feeling for David, it will be those cliche moves where  you jump and he'll wrap his arm around you saying everything will be ok."

"Ok Gabbie...I get it, but no thank you. I actually want to figure this out myself."

"Ok fine we'll play a game then."

While Gabbie's on the phone ordering pizza I sit on the couch on my phone waiting for David to show up. I feel butterflies every once in a while just thinking about it. Until I hear the doorbell. Gabbie looks at me from her kitchen and raises her eyebrows. I'm guessing that's my signal to answer the door. I open the door and see David and a girl who've I've never seen before she has long brown hair and she was pretty much taller than me but not as tall as David. I stand there saying nothing.

"Can we come in..." David says

"...um...yeah..." I say

They settle there things on the couch, and my only question is who's this girl? Gabbie gets of the phone and walks in the living room.

"Uh...David can I talk to you for a sec."

"Gabbie whatever you have to say you can say in front of us."

"Get the fuck over here." Gabbie says whispering loudly waving her arms signaling David to come with her.

They walk in the kitchen leaving me and who ever this is, alone.

"So...um...what's your name." I ask

"Oh sorry I haven't introduced myself. My names Emily. I'm really good friends with David. We went to high school together. And you are?" She says reaching her hand out to shake mine.

"I'm Liza I just became friends with David, and now I'm here. He never told us he would be inviting any one. You being here is a surprise." I say with a fake smile and shake her hand.

"He told me this would be a small "party" but I'm guessing it's not."

We both laugh and it simmers down until it's left quiet. I wonder what Gabbie and David are talking about

-convo w/ Gabbie and David-

"Who's that girl in my living room."

"She's just a friend. She came into town and I told her this would be a small "party" but I lied."

"Well I never said you could bring her."

"Come on Gabbie this could be my chance to get over Mia."

(A/n: in chapter 11 David thought He had feelings for Liza but now he forgot all about it sorry I haven't mentioned it)

"No way..."

"Please..."

"Ugh. Fine" Gabbie says

They both walk about of the kitchen and into the living room.

"This could ruin everything." Gabbie mumbles under her breath.

"So Liza I see you have meet Emily." David says sitting next to her

"Yup. She seems like a really nice person." I say with a fake smile

"So change of plans. I guess we will watch a movie. Liza can you come and help me choose a movie." Gabbie says and I follow her to her bed room.

-convo w/Gabbie and Liza-

"Liza I'm so sorry David ruined everything by bringing that chic."

"It's fine Gabbie. There just friends."

"It's sure not what David said to me when I was talking to him in the kitchen."

"What did he say?" I say raising my eyebrows

"You do like him... other wise you wouldn't be asking." She says nudging me

"I told you Gabbie I don't know. I was just asking."

"...he said this could be his chance to get over Mia..."

"Oh...good for him..." I say looking down at my nails

"Oh come on... you do have feelings for him... other wise you wouldn't be jealous that he brought another girl."

"Ok! Fine what if I do!"

"What if?...just say it Liza...you like him."

"Yes I have feelings for David Dobrik!" I cover my mouth realizing I said that a little to loud.

Gabbie and I laugh, I also blushed with embarrassment. Hoping David or Emily didn't hear anything.