Chapter 19: Target Trips and Distractions

{Davids pov}

It's one of those moments where you can't stop thinking about someone. That someone. Liza. I can't stop. It's gone over my head millions of times. Her smile. Her everything. I just have to see her again. I've never thought it would be her. Just a week ago I thought I would never like her. I'm not going insane. I texted her.

D- Hi. I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with me today

L- why does Alex have something better to do

D-ha ha funny. No I just want to hang out

L- why all of a sudden change

D-change?

L-yeah why are you so nice to me

D-I thought we were friends. Yeah I know we had our differences but come on...we should start over.

L-what like roll play?

D-yeah! That would be awesome.

L- that sounds stupid. How are we supposed to do that

D- we could meet up "accidentally" and start over

L-no David that's a dumb idea

D-ok well I thought you would want hang out since we're friends but if today's not a good day then maybe next time

L-no wait...of course I would like to hang out with you.

D-was that so hard

L-just come by at 7

D-see you there

{Liza's pov}

Right now I'm at Gabbie's and of course she wants to butt in and talk about my love life.

"So how's it going with you and David."

"Oh come on...I just want to talk to someone and not mention David."

"Well don't you want to know how you feel."

"I already know how I feel."

"Then tell me...how do you feel about David." She says taking a sip from her coffee

"I feel...like...ugh...I can't explain it."

"Is it love..."

"No gabbie...I can't fall in love with a guy I just met. It takes months to make someone love you back.

"Not unless it's true love, but please tell me how it goes tonight. Tell me everything later."

"Bye Gabbie." I say laughing and leaving her apartment.

(Time hop)

I  am back at my apartment and I have no idea why it's so hard choosing and outfit.I never had this problem before. I suddenly hear a knock on the door. I quickly cheek my phone to see the time. 7:12. Shoot.
I went to go answer the door. And greet David with a smile.

"You look fancy." David says

"Oh...this...I just came back from someplace." I look at my outfit. Clearly was wearing something too fancy

"Well you look very pretty." I feel my self blush with embarrassment.

"Let me just go change...do you want water or something to eat."

"I'm fine."

I go to my bedroom while he sits down on the couch waiting. I close my bedroom door and start ranting to myself. Why am I so stupid? Ugh this isn't a date. Although I want it to be. Ugh he makes me go crazy. I changed into something more casual like sweats I then hear the nob of the door open. It was David. I was in shock I couldn't move. I was still in my bra.