Chapter 8: Asking for Forgiveness

{Liza's pov}
David,gabbie and I are at the movies getting food and drinks. The movie supposed to be a funny and absolutely love comedy movies.

"David you've been quit the whole way here. What's wrong." Gabbie says

"Nothing! I told you already I'm fine." He says

"I don't believe you. Girls say that all the time and it means there not fine. Trust me I'm a girl telling you your not fine." Gabbie says

"David just tell us we won't tell any one." I say

"Ok... Liza just meet you like 1 day ago and right now your getting on my nerves and Gabbie I'll tell you later." He says

I stand there in shock just taking in the words he just said to me. I knew I should have came, I feel like crawling up into a ball and crying.

"No! What ever you have to say you can say to me and Liza. Why do you have to be such a dick about it.... you know what...forget it you can watch this movie alone. I don't like the way your talking to her." Gabbie grabs me by the arm and start pulling me away from snack bar. I feel bad for David but at the time I feel a tear run down my face.

"Fine! I don't need you or anyone actually!" He says screaming from across the snack bar

{Gabbie's pov}

I took Liza home and now I'm at my place doing my usual thing. I hear my phone buzz and saw that David has messaged me. Part of me says answer it and the other says don't.

(Text convo w/ David & gabbie)

D: Gabbie I'm sorry I acted that way in front of you and Liza. I just don't know what got over me.

G: I don't forgive you. I will if you tell me what's going on.

D: ok but don't don't tell anyone.

G: your acting dumb just tell me.

D: Mia broke up with me...over trust issues

G: was that it!? You guys had trust issues? Why?

D: over reasons I can't say and yes I'm a huge baby that's why I was quite the whole time. What I said to Liza wasn't true, I was just mad and frustrated.

G: wow that was deep. Liza's never going to forgive you

D: that's why I don't bother asking for her forgiveness

When he said that it gave me a huge idea. My plan was to get them alone in a room together and wait until they apologize and become friends. I know they hate each other but I think this is the only solution. If this doesn't work out might as well not even try another time.

G: do you want to talk this out. Come to my place at 7. thanks for telling me the truth.

D: your welcome and yeah I need someone to talk to. Liza isn't going to be there right.

G: no.

I was lying.

D: ok good I don't trust her as much as I do to you.

(Text convo w/Liza & Gabbie )

G: hey! Kiddo how ya feeling.

L: not that great. And you can probably guess why.

G: yeah I know I was there. But hey he's lost. Your not annoying or clumsy. You want froyo maybe that could help.

L: that would be nice. What time should I come over

My plan is to get her here early and then to David arrive later.

G: how's 6:30

L: sounds good. Remember you pay :)

I put my phone down and get ready for tonight. I really want to see them try to be friends but if this doesn't work there's nothing I can do.

A/n: it will get better trust me ;)

Have a nice day 💙