Chapter 4: Dancing the Night Away

{Liza's pov}

As I walk back into the house,Gabbie grabbing me by the arm pulling me inside.I see people dancing and drinking alcohol of course. Until we stop and ask Zane,Scotty, Alex, and toddy where this David was.

"I think he went to the restroom." Said Scotty

"Yeah I think this one girl spilled punch on him. Well at least that's what I heard. I could really understand him with all this noise." Said Alex

"Ok thanks !" Said Gabbie

Meanwhile Gabbie and I are waiting outside the bathroom for this douchbag. I don't even know him. I even said it was an accident. A few minutes later he come out. I freeze. He looks at me up and down.

"Ugh what do you wa..." he says

"David what the fuck is wrong with you!" Gabbie yells

"What do you mean?" He claims

"It was an accident. Why did you yell at her?!"

"First of all calm down Gabbie and second I don't even know her..."

"Is that why you yelled at her... because you don't know her name...Jesus David that's fucked up."

"Ok- ok alright... I'm sorry."

He hesitates to look at me and says sorry. At least he apologized. I already want this night to end. He walks away and heads outside.

"What a jerk ... well that's David for you. Its all because he's dating a new girl. I swear he's not usually like this.

"It's cool I just didn't think the apology was going to end up like this."

"Now can we pleeeeeaaaase have some fun." She says

" yeah you go have fun while I'm over her sitting alone."

"No way come on let's dance."

"Gabbie I don't dance"

"Are you kidding me? Weren't you the captain of your dance team back in high school"

"Yes... ugh fine I'll dance to one song..."

We start walking out side and making our way where people were dancing. I started dancing shyly because I don't know any one there, But of course I didn't dance just to one song. After the 3rd song I was pretty much dead. So I told Gabbie I was going to get a drink.

"Gabbie I'm pooped I'm going to get a drink."

"How are you tired it's only the third song?"

"Please... I need to take a...break." I said breathing in and out heavily.

I walk inside and I catch a glimpse of familiar faces, so I try my best to not make conversation or eye contact and head straight to the water. Once I got water I slowly made my way to the couch and finally relaxed a bit. Until the one the one guy I regret bumping into sits next to me.

A/n :

If you were wondering I post every other day so for example I posted today and then the next day I don't post. So it will be every other day