Chapter5

A/N:in the show in this point of the stroy klaus is in Alaric's place, and nit with Elijah. Well in my story they're at the house just a little diferent.

I let Elena go and turned around annoyed. "What?" I asked incredously. Where did Elijha's voie come from. I turned and saw him. Both hand in his pockets. "Where did you come from?"

"i just got here. You see me and Elena have to talk."

"Him too? Two brothers wern't enough and you need an original too? You re unbelievable." I looked at Elena with a disapointed look. I knew Elijah wasnt here for a romantic thing but making Elena feel like a slut was extremly fun.

Elijah looked uncomfortable, he was staring awkwardly at the ground.

"Actually we have to talk about the ritual."

I stood confused for a moment, then It hit me."ohh the crazy ass ritual thingy to make a hybird or something right?"

"Yes."

I sat down in the couch and watched. I was hoping it would be amusing.

Elijah spoke first."Tonight's the full moon, we could asume thet Klaus is ready to break the curse."

Stefan, who was sitting with his arms resting on his legs who by the way looked very handsome, spoke."Elena said that the sun and the moon curse is fake. That it's actually just a curse placed on Klaus?" he oviosly knew what it was but I'm gessin he wanted to hear it from my newly discovered uncle.

"Klaus is a vampire born of a werewolf bloodline. The curse is preventing his werewolf side from manifesting, but if he breaks it...he'll be a true hybird." Leave it to Elijah to looke like a powerfull mysterious guy who can snap anyone's nack and still look classy.

Stefan turned to look at Elena who just nodded. What was her deal? What was going on?

Damon appeared in the room looking cool. "Then why are we letting him break the curse?"We all turned to look at him. Seriosly, since when do people suddenly appear out of thin air?" We can kill him today, whith Bonnie."

My mouth hung open. Elijah didnt notice my reaction, Elijah? Noble Original who would do anythinf for his family, that Elijah was planning to kill Klaus. Kill him? What? I mean I know I just met him and all but he was, after all, my father. On the letter my mother gave me it said: Find your father, tell him who you are. Please try to forgive him, he will be the only family you have, dont let him go.

I wasn't going to let this happen. I froze. I had to wait until they were conpletley distracted and make a run for it. Tell Klaus so we kill them before they kill him. Maybe spare Stefan's life.

Thinking about stefan, he spoke "Damon." Was all he said.

Then our least favorite doppleganger spoke "No Bonnie can't use that much power without dieing."

My least favorite salvatore (damon because Stefan's lovley) was about to say something when I dacided to run. I actually thiught I was about to make it but Elijah beat me to the door.

"You arnt going anywhere. "

"Lookie you, not letting me leave, I thought you were waaaaay to noble to y'know kidnap your niece and all." When I said niece the other three peple in the room looked extremy confused but they said nothing.

"If I let you leave you will run and tell Klaus, and I can't afford that."

"No shit sherlock." He raised his eyebrows. "I was going to buy a drink, why would I tell him? It's not like I just found him or anything." My voice was drowning in sarcasm.