Yes chapter 9

I found myself yet again doing nothing. I had been doing that two days and i was borreeeddd I needed some fun. Fun. What brothers can make me have fun?

But first...
I found my dear father sitting in the livingroom with the newspaper in his hands. He looked so.... normal.Almost like a real father but not quite.

"Hey Klausydads?"
He raised his eyebrows and replayed with the same sarcasticly sweet tone i used "What dear daughter of mine?"

"I want a car."
"Good for you!" he said with mock happiness
"Yeah and you will buy me one, like, right now" he laughed and continued reading."you have to! you said you'd give me a car 'member?"

He sighed and got up " A little spoilt are we?"
I shrugged and skipped out the door.

',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',

There were many cars. Like alot of cars. We has to leave mystic falls because I didn't like any of the one sold there.

I chose the best car ever.

It was a dark purple jaguar convertible with hella cute silver wheels and it screamed at me 'Im punk rock'.

I drove it all the way home all by myself (keep in mind that I never took driving lessons much less get a license)

Instead if taking the road that took me to my new-but-very-loved-giant-house I took a shortcut to the salvatores' house.

I walked in like I owned the place hell yeah.

"Ohh daarlingggss" I sang very loudly.
Damon wasn't in the room but i heard a scream from the basement.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

I pretended to be hurt and ran downstairs. "Thought I'd drop in for a visit." I shrugged. "Why are you like y'know locked up?"

"I tried to kill myself and Stefan hates me so he's not giving me any options."

"Where is he?"

"Stefan? He's at school, poor guy doesn't know he doesn't really need to go." He answered with no emotion. I nodded and opened the door.

"What do you want?" he asked uncreduosly.
I looked at Damon confused "What do you mean?"
"I'm sure you aren't just going to let me out for free. Why would you?"

I sighed and sat down on the cold hard floor. It was dirty but I really couldn't care less. "I have no friends. Well yeah like two but whatever. I'm new here and I'm staying so why not get alomg with you vamps, I surely don't need even more enemies."

He thought for a while "Nope still not believing you."

I scoffed "Fine then, I want you ro sell your soul to satan and give me Stefan's loungs" sarcasm dripped from my voice. I sped up stairs and looked for some burbon. Once I found the bottle and was about to leave Damon blocked the door.

"You say you want friends and then you just steal liquor and leave?"
"Please Damon, you weren't accepting me either way."

.,.,..................................

Hey guysss!! long time no chap and im sosososo sorry there will be more tomorrow and after next monday probably everyother day there will be a long good chapter although no promises!!

Thanks for reading even thiugh i haven't updated in minths i swer i will get better