Blush

Honestly I tried my best to look decent for whatever show we were going to. Matty gave me very little information on where we were going and what kind of music it was. So after showering and standing in a towel for twenty minutes I finally dove into my closet. Bringing out a few pairs of clothes I laid them out and sighed. It was already 4, and I contemplated calling Matty or Ross to figure out this disaster. I never thought I would have such a hard time but I haven't listened to music in awhile. I don't know the environment of a show. Was it going to be cold? Hot? Stuff? Rough?

After putting on some underwear and a bra I still stood biting my lip. My front door shut and I jumped at the sound, Matty must really like just inviting himself in. "Hey you ready to go?" He asked from the other side of the door.

"It's only 4 Matty." I said diving for my towel incase he decided to walk into the bathroom too. Ordon barked and scratches at the door. "Matty I don't know what to wear." I admit, leaning against the sink.

"Well lemme in I'll help you." He spoke softly, also raking his nails along the frame as he twisted the door handle.

"Matty n-" I wash about to shout for him to close the door but his eyes already came in contact with me and his jaw basically hit the floor. Closing his mouth he actually slyly smiled and stepped closer to me. My heart raced and I could remember what happened earlier. How my status was unanswered. There was tension very quickly rising around the two of us. Gripping the white plush towel closer to me I swallowed a lump in my throat. Matty was now basically pressed against me, smelling like smoke and herbs. "I-i chose a few-"

"You know...." He cut me off and trailed a single finger along my jaw, forcing me to look up at him. "...you don't have to hide from me Viv. You're beautiful regardless." His forefinger hooked the front of the towel and gently pulled on the fabric until it was loose and fell to my feet. I gasped softly when he replaced his hands and moved them to my waist. "You shouldn't be ashamed of exposing your body around me. It's not like you're my little sister."

"Matty I don't think I've shown anyone my body before." I admit, trying to trace any memory of undressing myself for another man.

"Would it make you more comfy if I dressed down to my knickers too?" He smiled. I punched his chest playfully. "I'm kidding." His eyes trailed over my shoulder to the clothes I had on the sink. Leaning over me his pressed me against the sink so my fave was to his collar bones. The fabric on his shirt was soft and warm. "I like this one." He said picking up a pair of shorts and a stripped top. "I'll feed Ordon, you get dressed." He handed me the fabric, kissed my jaw slowly enough to agonize me then left. When he shut the door I sighed very heavily and stabilized myself against the wall. What was a feeling? Matty made some sort of new emotion run through me. It's something I haven't in probably years. Lust.

Matty.

My god waking up to Violet's soft snores and peaceful face made my knees weak. Now walking in on her in nothing but her matching knickers drove me wild. Right in that moment I wanted to just take her right there, bend her over and just....ugh.

But I knew better, she's fragile, she's reborn innocent and I don't know if another man had touched her in the ways I wanted to. I'm in fear of even kissing her again because the look on her face made it seem like the wrong move. She's confused that's all. And I can't take advantage of that. That's not who I am.

"Uh ready?" I turned around at the sound of her voice and took in what I wanted to see. She spun slowly to show me her outfit I had picked out. A shy blush on her cheeks. Her shorts were just the right length to show off that perfect bum she has. The top was small and tight around her perky breasts plus her high tops made her toned legs look fit. I could have fainted. She looked marvelous compared to my plain black attire I seemed to wear almost every day.

I cleared my throat. "Mhm yes let's get going." Twirling my keys around my finger I hold open the door for her and she trails out behind me, locking both locks. We share a smile and head for my car parked right out front. I've noticed she's less tense when it comes to driving now, but she still didn't trust herself driving. Once we both got in with silence I set my hand on her knee and smiled wide to assure her she was always safe around me. I didn't move my hand until we parked outside the venue.

The big bright screen above the doors read "Mumford & Son's Sold Out." Violet noticed the large swarm of people around the doors as they opened and grabbed my hand. "I'm claustrophobic Matty." She commented with a slight look of terror in her eyes. Rubbing her forearm I chuckled.

"You're alright trust me." I leaned over her legs and opened the glove box pulling out my special case of joints I usually had pre-rolled for George and I. Yet tonight was our night and I wanted to give Viv another experience of her now short life time. Even if she refused the drug I would till ease her mind at the show, somehow. Her big green eyes watched me quickly spark two at the same time before handing one to her. 

"What?" She dogged the smoke floating near her face. "Matty I don't-"

"At least try it." I interrupt. "It's not terrible I promise. Just puff on it and inhale. It'll help ease your nerves." I use one of my hands to go back to her knee but this time sliding it to her mid thigh. She watched me hit my own zoot one more time before taking hers in between her middle and pointer finger. "You don't have to if you don't want to." I comment which seemed to gain a little more trust. 

Her plump lips wrapped around the crutch and the cherry at the end glowed bright red. First she took a little puff and attempted to inhale but really just choked and looked at me in embarresment. Her cheeks turned rosy but she tried again this time actually getting a decent hit. Now that she had the hang of it we both sat in the lot until we finished, our eyes red as ever. it was very clear she was high, her head hung low and hair draped over her eyes. "Ready to go?" I asked with a little laugh at the end of my sentence. She looked over and started to laugh too with a nod.

I got out first and held open the door for her. once she stood she grabbed onto my shoulders as the THC hit her harder. "I think I like this Matty."

I held onto her hips almost digging my nails gently into her skin just so I knew this was real. Pulling her closer to me I gently just barely kissed her. "I like this too."