Dancing

Matty and I managed to make it moderately close to the stage right before the show was going to begin. He made me stand in front of him while we waited so we didn't get seperated. As I stood in place my head felt like it was swaying, sounds were a lot more precise and the touch of Matty's hands on my shoulders felt really odd. We weren't too crowded around people so I could at least relax into his chest and wait. Something about us two really changed over the course of two days. That one little toxicated kiss....just that one made both of us suddenly more comfortable. More drawn to each other and it's a feeling I really missed having. Ever since I woke up I've felt feelings I probably have felt before but they're so new. I didn't even feel loving to my parents or my siblings, just Matty. Only Matty.

When it was around 6:50 Matty's hands left my shoulders and I turned around to see Ross and a few other guys. They all greeted each other happily. Ross giving me a hug right away and telling me how happy he was for me to make it tonight. "Violet now that you can properly meet the rest of the crew. George and Adam, this is Violet." Matty basically showed me off to them. Until another figure squeezed between Ross and Adam's shoulders.

She had beers in her hands...."Here." It was that Sophia girl again. Something about that moment suddenly felt really uncomfortable when he handed Matty the cup.

"Awe thanks Soph." He smiled then looked down at me. "Did you want anything?" He asked me, I shook my head and tried to distance myself from him and that blonde who seemed to lace her hand in his. Why was Matty like that? Why did he toss between me and this girl he claims to be a 'concert buddy'? Part of me felt like their relationship was more than concerts.

Ross pulled me in a side hug suddenly making my attention focus on his squeeze. "I can tell you are high as hell." He laughed.

"Look at the red in her eyes! Obviously Matty has given her a whole bowl to herself." George commented joining in on the laughter.

"You're certainly right." I say with confidence, trying to be loud enough for everyone to hear me. The lights dim and suddenly Matty pulls me right back to the same spot. Right in front of him where he could put his hands on my waist. Sophia noticed that gesture and her smile faded a little. I don't know why but that gave me a sense of victory. There wasn't competition I just felt like there was a negative vibe whenever she got close to him.

There was blare over the crowd, guitars starting up a beat. The first ever note on a musical chord that I could remember now. The first note since I woke up. There's unfamiliar faces on the stage appearing and people around me roar in happiness. The first song rolls in and I find myself nodding my head and swaying side to side. Matty and the boys are shaking their heads, raising their hands in the air and getting lost with the tunes.

"We're gonna play something a little older and very popular.This is Little Lion Man." Their singer practically shouted into his mic and backed away with a smile.

"My fucking favorite." Matty shouted to me over the intro guitar. I nodded and focused my attention back to the band rocking out to something to beautiful that they created. A part of the way in Matty started to sing into my ear

"But it was not your fault but mine.
And it was your heart on the line.
I really fucked it up this time.
Didn't I, my dear?"

I had to lean back into his chest again, wanting to listen to his voice mare than the singers. Some reason that made my body tense and ice cold as he kept singing more and more throughout the concert. I liked it more than I should. He had quite the voice on him even if it didn't match the same pitch as the song. It sounded beautiful.

The band took a quick breather in the mean time Ross and Sophia went back to get more drinks. I turned around to face Matty who was smiling down at me really wide. "What do you think of it so far?" He asked, placing his hands in their normal spot, my waist.

"I like it. Its a really comfortable environment." I said happily. I couldn't tell if I was so happy because I had Matty here with me or that I was still super high after a few songs.

"I'm glad you like it." He leaned down to peck my cheek with his soft lips then turned back to the boys to concentrate on the conversation. I still found myself lacing my fingers around his bicep as we stood. Soon enough they started back up again and during a slower song called Believe, Matty turned me around to passionately take my face in his and sung some more.

"So open up my eyes
Tell me I'm alive
This is never gonna go our way
If I'm gonna have to guess what's on your mind"

Both of us can help but kiss gently throughout the songs ending. My hands curling in his hair and he lifts me onto his hips so I'm above him for once. The feelings is so pure so, perfect. "Are you ready?" He said over the music.

"For what?" I asked slowly a little confused by his devious smirk. Without warning Matty ducked down and grabbed me by the knees swiftly picking me up. "Matty what are you doing?" I yelled as I had a view of every head above me. Before I knew it was I laid out above people being carried like air over the crowd. It was scary at first since I could slowly loose Matty out of my sight but really fun to be tossed around the crowd up until the barrier. A bouncer caught me by the biceps and set me back down right in front of the stage. Before I could take in all the fun I just had they started shoving me to the sides so I would get back in the crowd. By now I had lost Matty, my high wore off and the panic started to settle in.