Chapter Sixteen

Amelia and Krissi walk back into the living room to find Marian and Tom laughing and chatting. Amelia sits down next to Tom and joins their conversation while Krissi stands off to the side, still unsure of Tom.

"So are we going to dinner or would you like to order takeaway and stay in and watch a movie?" Amelia asks him, knowing they couldn't really go out to a restaurant anywhere.

"If the girls are okay with us staying in, I'd love for them to join us as well." Tom answers, looking at Krissi and Marian.

"Do what you want. I'm going to study" Krissi said and walked out of the room.

Amelia looked down, saddened by how her best friend was acting. Tom put his arm around her and whispered in her ear to let her go.

"I'm down for pizza and a movie, but no PDA from you two" Marian joked.

"Yes ma'am" Tom replied, winking at her.

Marian got up an ordered the pizza while Amelia and Tom picked out a movie. They picked out a comedy hoping to lighten the mood. The pizza was delivered and they finished watching the movie. Marian excused herself saying she was tired and going to bed. Amelia grabbed the tv remote and flipped through the channels, trying to find something else to watch.

"Are you okay?" Tom asked her.

"Yeah. I guess."

"Amelia, talk to me. What's wrong?"

"To be honest? I don't like that you have to go with Gi to this event. Why can't she go alone or take a friend or someone?" she said sadly.

"I know. I don't like it either, but I'm bound by a contract. What am I supposed to do?" he looked as sad as she did. He really did hate it. He just wanted to be able to go out with her, show her off, tell the world this gorgeous girl was his. He was going to have to talk to Gi.

"I'm sorry. I don't mean to complain. Do you want to watch something else?"

"Not really. I probably should go soon. Are you taking your dad to the airport tomorrow?"

"Yes. I am. We are going to spend the morning together and then I'll take him. It's going to be tough. I hate that he won't let me go with him. I'm so scared about what's going to happen to him." She said, curling into Tom's arms.

"I know you're scared. Would you like me to go to the airport with you? I don't mind." Tom said, worried about her driving upset.

"Thanks but no. He actually reserved a car service to take us. I am just accompanying him. Can I come to yours after though?"

"Of course. You don't ever have to ask to come over. I will always want you there." He said pulling her closer.

Amelia looked into his eyes wondering what her saw in her that made him want her so much. She took his face in her hands and kissed him gently. "Thank you."

He kissed her again, deepening it and pulling her onto his lap. She straddled his lap and felt his hardness against her. He groaned as she pressed her hand against him. He slid his hands up her shirt as he continued kissing her. She started to undo his pants but he stopped her.

"We can't do this out here. Krissi already hates me. I don't want to give her more reason."

Amelia stood up and led him to her room. She pushed him onto the bed and he laughed. She straddled him again and finished undoing his pants. He sat up and kissed her, pushing his hands into her hair. He groaned into her mouth as she put her hands into his pants. She loved the feel of his hardness. She removed her hands and pulled his t-shirt over his head. She leaned down and kissed his star tattoo before pushing him back onto the pillows. She moved back down the bed, pulling his jeans down as she went. He looked down at her, unsure what she was going to do next. She stood up and licked her lips as she looked down at him. I am so lucky, she thought. She knelt down at the end of the bed and took his length and started to stroke him slowly. She flicked the tip with her tongue and looked up at him. He was watching her intently. Keeping eye contact, she took him into her mouth, working her hand at the base. "Jesus, Amelia" he whispered. She continued to work his length with her mouth and hand, watching his reaction. She ran her tongue from the base to the tip of him and his cock twitched her in hand.

"Amelia, please. I want to be inside you. I want to feel you around my cock." He breathed.

She crawled up the bed to him and positioned herself over him, then lowered herself onto his cock. He held her tightly as she rode him slowly at first and as she sped up the pace, they both became lost in the pleasure of each other. He kissed her next and ran his hands over her breasts as she leaned back trying to reach their peak together. He pulled her back to him and rolled them both over so she was lying beneath him. His thrusts becoming faster and deeper, both of them nearing their orgasms.

"Please Tom. Faster baby. I'm almost there."

Tom readjusted himself and thrust faster and harder until she cried out in pleasure. A moment later, he released himself inside her. He pressed his lips to hers as he pulled out and laid beside her. Both of them covered in a sheen of sweat and sleepy. He pulled her blanket over them and they both fell asleep quickly.

"Amelia Michelle Blue. Wake up right now!"

Amelia popped up in bed to find Krissi standing at the foot of her bed.

"What? What's wrong?" Amelia asked sleepily.

"What's wrong? Your father is sitting in our living room and you are in here with your boyfriend. Did you forget your dad leaves today and you were supposed to spend the day with him?" she said turning her back on Amelia and Tom.

"Oh shit! Can you keep him occupied while I get dressed? Do NOT tell him that Tom is here." Amelia begged as she got out of bed and pulled her jeans on, trying not to wake Tom up.

Krissi walked out and shut the door. Amelia pulled a jumper on and sat down on the bed while she slipped on her shoes. She felt Tom's arms around her waist and he pulled her down to him to kiss her. She didn't want to leave him but her dad was there and this was the last day she would see him for a long time.

"Tom. I have to leave. I'm so sorry. My dad is here and he can't know you're here." She explained.

"I understand. I'll hide here until you leave. Will you text me when you're done at the airport?"

"Of course. I want to make you dinner tonight so I'll pick some stuff up on my way over." She kissed him before getting up from the bed. "See you tonight." She blew him a kiss and walked out of her room.

She walked into the living room as Krissi and Marian were hugging her dad and saying good bye to him before they left for class. She knew they were going to miss him almost as much as she would.

"Hi Daddy."

o