Chapter Twenty-Eight

Amelia laid back on the pillows, watching him.

"Let's find out" he said with a smirk.

Tom approached the bed and grabbed her by the ankles and pulled her roughly to the edge of the bed. She let out a shriek then started to laugh. He bent down and kissed her hard on the mouth and he dropped to his knees in front of her. He pulled off her panties in one move an tossed them to the side. He was glad she hadn't gotten dressed yet. He kissed his way up her thigh and nipped and sucked at a spot, leaving a small red mark. He circled her clit with his thumb then flicked it with his tongue. She gasped with pleasure, causing him to do it again. He closed his mouth on it and sucked hard, feeling her arch off the bed.

"Jesus Tom, that's so good baby." She whispered.

Tom crawled up her body and whispered in her ear. "Just you wait."

He moved to her breasts and took one nipple into his mouth he nipped at it before sucking on it and moving to the other one. As he reached the end of the bed, he quickly flipped her over to her stomach and smacked her ass. She let out a scream and he did it again. He reached down and ran a finger over her clit then slid it inside her. Amelia moaned and he slid another one in and worked them in and out of her until he knew she was getting close to coming. He pulled them out and smacked her ass again. The sound she made nearly drove him over the edge. He quickly pulled her hips up and drove his cock into her wet core without warning. She was so close, she bit down on the pillow to keep from screaming. He pounded into her, fast and hard. Amelia gripped the sheets as she felt herself reaching her climax. Tom stopped suddenly and turned her back over before entering her again.

"I want to look at you while I fuck you senseless." He moaned into her ear.

That was all she needed. She cried out as her orgasm took over her whole body. Tom followed her with his own orgasm, letting out a moan as he shivered from the pleasure of it. He fell onto the bed beside her, breathing hard.

"Holy Shit Fletcher. That was amazing." Amelia said between pants.

"Yeah. It was pretty fantastic" he said with a huge grin on his face. They both lay there, trying to catch their breath. Tom rolled over and kissed Amelia softly on the lips before leaving a trail of kisses to her neck.

"Let's get you in the shower. You have places to be." He said as he stood up from the bed, trying to get her up.

"No. Let me just lay here for a bit." She groaned, pulling the sheet over her head.

"Come on. I'll wash your back for you." He replied winking at her.

Amelia finally crawled out of bed and headed towards that bathroom where Tom had already started the shower. She stepped into the shower and stood under the spray of water. She felt Tom move behind her and start to wash her back as promised. When he ran the cloth over her behind, she winced a little. He was more gentle on the other side. Amelia turned to face him and ran her hands up his chest before pulling him in for a kiss. Her hands roamed his body and she took his cock in her hand and slowly stroked him as their kiss deepened.

"Amelia, if you don't stop that, I'm gonna take you again in this shower."

She looked at him with an evil little grin on her face while she continued to stroke him. He pushed her against the shower wall and pressed a kiss to her lips then moved to her neck. The soap on her body making everything slippery and his touch more sensual. He lifted one of her legs and she wrapped around his waist as he entered her, thrusting slowly in and out. So slow she wasn't sure he was even moving. She held onto him and he thrust a bit faster. They both clung to each other, climaxes building quickly. He quickened the pace as he felt her nearing her orgasm and they both came together. He let her leg down and kissed her.