Chapter Twenty-One

Tom looked at Amelia curious about what she wanted to talk about. They sat on the couch and he watched as she struggled with how to start.

"So um, I'm a little freaked out right now. I thought I was ready for us to go public, but our run in with those paps today. I'm not ready. I know it was only three of them but what happens when there's a lot more?" she said nervously.

"Amelia. No one said we had to go public just yet. Today was supposed to be a private outing. I didn't know they would find us. I'm still not sure how they did." He said, moving closer to her and putting his arms around her. "We can take things as they come and take it slow. I will never force you to do something you're not comfortable with."

"Thank you. I appreciate that. By the way, can I read the statement Gi put out?" she asked.

"Yeah It's nothing you don't already know. I'll get our food and you can read it." He said as he got up to get their lunch, handing her his phone.

It is with great sadness that we announce that Tom and Gi Fletcher have divorced. It was an amicable separation after many years of being apart. The couple's divorced was finalized several months ago and they wish each other the best for the future. Please respect their privacy and decision.

Wow, she thought. Short and to the point. At least they made it known that they have been divorced for several months so people wouldn't think she was the cause of their split. That made her feel better.

"So you said you had a whole day planned. Surely it wasn't just the gardens and just hanging out here all day" she teased him.

"Nope. When you're finished eating, we will head out for the next part of the day." He told her.

"yay I can hardly wait" she said excitedly. She really did love spending time with him and didn't care if they did spend all day at his flat.

As they left the flat, they both checked to be sure they weren't being followed. Tom drove out of the city and headed towards the countryside. After about an hour, he pulled up to a small castle and parked the car. Amelia was stunned.

"Come on love, you can't stay in the car." Tom laughed, grabbing their bags from the backseat.

"Tom. Are we staying here? It's gorgeous."

"Of course. I told you today was going to be special. Let's go" he raced up the stairs, pulling her along.

She ran behind him, laughing. He was always so happy and silly and she loved it. He stopped suddenly, grabbed her around the waist and kissed her deeply. He let go of her and walked into the castle. She gasped when she entered the main room. It was gorgeous. She noticed an older man standing off to the side and she smile at him.

"Mr. Fletcher, we have your room ready for you and Ms. Blue. Dinner will be served at 6pm with cocktails at 5pm. Follow me" the man said to them and started walking up the staircase.

"Tom this place is incredible. I love it"

"I'm so happy you do. Danny and Doug told me about it."

They arrived at their room and they set their bags on the floor. Amelia went to the window and marveled at the view. It's was gorgeous. She was such a lucky girl. He came up behind her and kissed her neck. She turned to face him and the smile on his face said everything. She kissed him gently and he deepened the kiss. She ran her hands up his back and pulled him closer. She felt his need for her as she pressed herself against him. She pulled away from him and moved to undo his belt and unbutton his pants. His breath quickened as he realized what she was doing. He took her hands in his and brought them to his lips.

"We have time for that. Today is about you. So I want you go rest and I will go run you a bath while we wait for dinner." He said as he led her to the bed. She pouted at him and he kissed her. "Love, you're so cute when you pout. I promise it will be worth the wait" He left her to start the bath. She sat on the edge of the bed and touched her lip where he kissed her. Her body burning with desire for him. She walked into the bathroom behind him to find that he had lit candles and made a bubble bath for her.

"Will you join me?" she asked quietly. He turned to see that she had already started to undress. How could he say no to that invitation, he thought.

"Of course."

They both undressed and climbed into the tub. He sat behind her and started to rub her shoulders. She let out a moan, not realizing how tense she really was. As she started to relax, she leaned back. As he started kissing her neck, she closed her eyes, giving into the pleasure of feeling him against her. He brought up a hand to her breast and teased her nipple. She turned her head so he could kiss her and she gasped as his other hand slipped between her thighs. She spread her legs a little more to give him more access and he took that as a sign to continue. His thumb slowly circled her clit sending a shiver up her spine. She moaned into his mouth as he slipped a finger into her, stroking her and continuing to rub her clit. Her breathing grew heavy and he slipped another finger in and started pumping them in and out of her.

"Tom" she breathed. Suddenly, she pulled his hand away, turned in the tub, sending water over the edge and straddled him. "I want you inside me."

She lowered herself on his cock and she slowly started to move her hips and he moved to match her.

"Oh fuck. Amelia. We need to get out of this tub. We're getting water everywhere."

She moved off him and got out of the tub, only to have him lift her onto the counter then kneel before her. He spread her legs and trailed kisses along her inner thigh. She ran her hands in his hair as he pressed a kiss to her clit. He slowly started to lick her and run his tongue up her slit.

"Oh my god. Baby. I'm gonna come." Tom stood up and lifted her off the counter and carried her into the bedroom. He laid her on the bed and knelt between her legs. "Love, I told you the wait would be worth it." He breathed before he lowered his lips to her center and sucked gently on her clit. She let out a scream and gripped the sheets. He loved to see her like this. He swirled his tongue around her clit and flicked it with the tip of his tongue. Amelia's back arched off the bed as she reached her climax. He continued to lick her as she came. He slowly moved back up her body, leaving kisses and little bites. He took each of her nipples into his mouth and sucked hard on them before grazing them with his teeth. She gasped at the slight pain of it. He looked into her eyes as he entered her. She held onto him, digging her nails in as he started to thrust in and out. She didn't want this feeling to end. He moved quicker and she tried to keep up but as her climax neared, she lost herself in it. She felt herself fall over the edge. Over and over, the waves of her orgasm came over her and she heard him moan as his orgasm hit him as well. He rolled over and laid beside her, both of them gasping for air and not wanting to move.

"I think I love you" she heard him whisper as she drifted off to sleep.

s=\t