Chapter Sixty-Two

The week passed by quickly as the tour moved from city to city. Amelia was excited to get to Dublin. She had never been to Ireland and was looking forward to it. Tom promised her that they could go to the Guinness Storehouse tour. She had spent all day yesterday trying to calm Marian down. They were telling Niall's parents about the baby tomorrow and she was a nervous wreck.

"Amelia. Have you seen Niall?" Marian asked her, popping her head into Tom's dressing room.

"Nope. Did you lose him already?" she joked.

"yeah. He's so nervous about telling his parents about the baby. They should be here any minute."

"Don't worry Marian. Niall is probably just waiting for them by the door." Tom told her.

Marian blew out a breath and turned to walk away, running right into Niall. "Oh there you are." She said. She didn't notice that his mom and dad were with him.

"Hi love. Let's go into my dressing room and I'll introduce you to my family." Niall said, taking her hand.

They all gathered on the couches and Niall introduced them to each other. Niall's mom and dad hugged Marian and welcomed her to the family. His brother, Greg, was a little standoffish, but Theo, his nephew, ran to her and called her Auntie Marian. The smile on her face was huge and she was so relieved they liked her, but they still had their news to drop on them.

"I'm so glad you could all be here. Um. Marian and I have to tell you something." Niall stated.

"Omg. You're getting married." His mom gasped.

"No Mom. Not yet. Actually. We um. I mean. Marian's pregnant. You're going to be a grandma." He blurted out.

"What? Are you serious?" she asked.

"I'm gonna be a grandad?" Bobby asked.

"yes. The baby is due around Halloween." Niall said, putting his arm around Marian.

"Oh my gosh. This is a surprise but this is fabulous. Theo is going to have a cousin." Maura exclaimed. "But I do hope you two are planning to get married eventually."

"yes. Eventually. We are in no hurry to be honest." Marian told her.

Just then, Niall's tour manager told him it was time to go on stage. Niall hugged them all and they went to find their seats so they could watch the show. Marian went to find Amelia to share how it went. She was about to walk into Tom's room when she heard shouting.

"I thought you weren't talking to him anymore." She heard Tom yell.

"I'm not! I have no control over if he texts or calls me. I never answer him. I just delete them." Amelia yelled back.

"You could have blocked his number. That's what most people do Amelia." Tom shouted.

"I've tried! He got a new number. Stop shouting at me! I thought you trusted me." Amelia cried.

"I thought I could. Guess I was wrong." Tom said coldly before walking out the room, not seeing Marian standing there. She rushed into the room to find Amelia crying on the floor.

"Amelia, what the hell happened? I heard you guys shouting." Marian said putting her arm around Amelia.

"I was in the bathroom and my phone rang. Tom answered it and it was Louis." Amelia said, wiping her tears away. "They got into an argument on the phone and Louis must have said something to Tom because he went nuts. Accused me of lying to him and saying I was still seeing Louis, which he knows is bullshit because I've spent every minute I can with him."