Chapter Sixty-Nine

Amelia arrived home to find Tom in the kitchen making tea. She walked over and put her arms around his waist. He smiled down at her before kissing the top of her head.

"I love you" she said before letting him go and hopping up on the counter.

"I love you too. How did your talk go?" he asked as he poured them both a cup of tea.

"Well. I'm pretty sure Louis hates me now and you have nothing to worry about." She said sadly and took the cup from him.

"I didn't think I had anything to worry about anyways. I believe you when you tell me you don't want him" Tom said

"I had hoped him and I could remain as friends, but I doubt it. He said he didn't think you would allow that." She sighed.

"Well if I'm being honest, I wouldn't be comfortable with the idea, but I couldn't stop you. You're a grown woman Amelia." Tom said moving to stand in front of her and took her cup from her hands. "I trust you Amelia. I don't trust him. I'm sorry but that's the truth."

He cupped her face in his hands and kissed her gently. She put her arms around his neck and kissed him back. She gently bit his bottom lip and he moaned into the kiss. She loved kissing him. The warmth of his arms around her, the taste of him, the chill that ran down her spine when she would feel his hardness pressed against her. She wrapped her legs around him and he lifted her off the counter and carried her to the couch. She laid back on the couch and he held himself above her, looking at her intently. He bent his head to her neck and kissed her below her ear before sucking the spot, leaving a small mark. He slowly unbuttoned her blouse and pushed it aside to reveal her breasts that we were covered in a lacy bralette.

"You are so beautiful. I'm a lucky man." He whispered to her.

"No. I'm the lucky one." She smiled up at him and pulled him down to her so she could kiss him again.

He trailed kisses down her chest and kissed the tops of her breasts. He unbuttoned her pants and was starting to pull the down when the doorbell rang. He cursed and got up from the couch. Amelia buttoned up her pants and blouse and sat up.

"Who could that be?" she asked. Tom shrugged and went to open the door.

"Oh good. You're home. I'm sorry if I'm interrupting. I wasn't sure who else to go to." Krissi rambled on as she entered the flat. "I didn't want to bother Marian. She has enough going on with the baby and all."

"Krissi. Come in?" Tom said, giving Amelia a puzzled look.

"Oh sorry. Am I interrupting?" Krissi asked.

"No no. What's wrong?" Amelia asked, giving Tom the same look back.

"Oh good. I need your help. Dougie has gone missing." She blurted out.

"What? What do you mean "Gone missing"? When's the last time you saw him?" Tom said becoming concerned.

"Well, I stepped out to get a few things from the shops. I was gone about an hour and when I came back he was gone. He's not answering his phone or texts. I'm worried." She said pacing the room.

"Let me call Harry and Danny. Maybe he went to theirs for something." Tom said pulling out the phone and walking into the bedroom.

Amelia hugged Krissi and led her to the couch. "Maybe he just popped out for a bit and his phone died. Don't worry. We'll find him."

"Oh Amelia. I'm so sorry I've been so awful to you. You've had such a rough year and I just have been wretched. Please forgive me. I miss you my friend." Krissi sobbed.