Chapter 15

Harry and I are on our way to the TMH tour dinner. It's not too fancy of an occasion. All it is, is a small get together at a restaurant. Since the dinner was supposed to be last night not a lot of people could make it. The only people coming that's not the boys are Eleanor, Lou and Sandy. When we arrived to restaurant, The Melting Pot, everyone was already their, seated at the table waiting for us. Harry and I sat across from Louis and Niall with Sandy to my left and Liam to Harry's right.

It was quite a big place. Higher class people usually come here clearly, the scenery doesn't seem it would be the boys type.

"So, Adalaide, are you and Harry dating or are you just friends?" Lou asked.

"We're just friends." Harry spoke with a smile. He didn't want the questions to be asked.

"It's alright Harry I'm just wondering. It's not like you bring a lot of girls to these kinds of events, just curious."

I wonder what other things he has done with other girls. I can't help but wonder who these other girls are. Tall, blond, perfect? It doesn't matter anymore I guess. It's probably best if I stay out of that subject.

"Cheers lads, to the best tour yet, and more to come." Sandy held up his beer bottle. Everyone else held their glasses up in unison and clanked glasses with each other, saying things like 'congrats' and 'we did it'.

"Cheers to the best fans in the world." Niall held up his glass with a smile that could stretch across the sea. The boys were the only ones who clanked their glasses. It seemed the fans affected them a lot, they were theirs. Out of all the people coming out of their life because loss of touch, or skimpy girls using them for fame, their fans were theirs and only theirs.

Harry looked over to me with rosy cheeks and pure white teeth.

"I wish I could of seen the concert." I said to him.

"Here we will sing you a song!" Louis bursts. The boys looked at each other. Zayn suggested the song Magic, on their bonus track.

"Baby come on over I don't care if people find out.

They say that we're no good together and it's never gunna work out.

But baby you got me moving too fast

And baby I know you wanna beat that

And girl when you lookin like that

I can't hold back

Cause you got this spell on me and I don't know what to believe

Kiss you once now I can't leave

Cause everything you do is magic..."

They continue to sing it till the end. Sandy is strumming his small guitar he brought with him and Lou is hitting the table to the beat of the song. Somehow it does work rhythmically with each other.

Each and every lyric they sung was in perfect harmony and left the other boy singing, with a perfect place to leave off. I couldn't believe they can just drop everything and pick a note in their voice so quickly and precisely. Their voices are so different from each other it seems unlikely that they would work well together. But they do. They really do.

After they finished singing the song, we also finished our meal. I could tell they thought of each other as family. Even Lou and Sandy were apart of it. This realization made me want to go back home. I had to go back, even if I don't want to. It's the only place I know.

In the car driving home Harry kept asking me questions about myself. We have gone over this 'I don't know you' talk like three times. I didn't want to answer questions. I mostly wanted to ask them. I still don't know a lot of things about myself so simple questions like, 'How long have you been here?' Were awkward to answer because I don't know the date I left for America.