Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Harry helped me out of my chair and out of the cafeteria. He gently grabbed my waist, helped me up, and walked to the front desk to check me out.

"Hi, I would like to check Adalaide out of the hospital please." Harry said to this big lady at the desk. She seemed like she didn't want to be here.

"Last name." The big lady said.

I looked at Harry. She wouldn't let me out without my parents. But I didn't know my last name. And my parents live in America. This situation seemed harder then I thought it would be.

Harry looked at me. I could tell by the light in his eyes he had an idea.

"Um Styles. Adalaide Styles." Harry spoke out.

I was nervous. My hands were sweating and my face was pale. My legs were shaking. I felt sick. I need to sit down.

"And you are?" Asked the lady.

"I'm Harry Styles."

"Are you married?"

"Yes we are."

"ID please." The lady never looked at us. She was too busy filling out paperwork.

"Adalaide doesn't have any, she lost it in the lake. But here's mine." Harry handed her his drivers license.

"Your 19?"

"Yes."

"And she is?"

"19." I responded.

"Newley weds. You guys are a little young don't you think?"

"That's what everyone says but, when you find someone special you know it's meant to be." Harry said. He looked at me and smiled. He is a very good liar.

"Ok well all you need to do is sign this sheet and off you go."

She handed us two sheets of paper. One for me and one for Harry. I signed it with Harry's last name. It felt weird. It didn't feel right what so ever. Even though I totally forgot my last name, I still knew Styles wasn't mine to put down on an important documented contract that says its safe for me to leave a hospital. But I stuck with my gut and handed her the paper.

"Thank you Harry and Adalaide. Have a nice day." The lady said smiling at us. She again looked down and started writing.

Harry and I walked out of the hospital. And into the streets of London. It looked beautiful! The sun was behind the clouds and the streets were filled with busy people.

"Um Adalaide, you're still wearing your hospital gown." Harry said. He started to chuckle.

"Oh great now what am I going to do? I have no clothes! They are at the bottom of a lake." I was getting worried and frustrated.

"I'll call a cab. You look about Eleanor's size. We can try and fit you into her clothes."

"Who's Eleanor?" I asked.

"Louis' girlfriend." Harry raised his hand signaling a cab. But it didn't look like a regular New York taxi.

Harry and I got in the cab that pulled up. Inside smelt like mint air freshener trying to cover the smell of a wet dog. The cab was nice though. Inside was shiny and black. The driver had a full head of hair and was missing a finger on his right hand.

"To 145th Maple way please." Harry said slipping him $20 and five ones.

"What's at 145th?" I asked Harry.

"Oh, my flat."

"Does anybody else live there?"

"No, I told you Louis moved out with Eleanor." Confusion over looked his face.