Chapter Three: Freed from the Bitch

BOBBY

After Gina was sent to the hospital Aretha closed the café both Manny and I went to the hospital in his Honda City. "Oh my goodness, I hope that she'll be alright." I said.

Manny was really worried and wasn't talking throughout the drive, when we parked and locked tge car we ran inside the hospital and Aretha was biting her nails in the hallway.

"Are there news yet?" Manny asked.

"Not yet." Aretha said.

After a few hours, "the family of Gina Alvarez?"

The three of us raised our hands and said "Us."

We stood up and then out of nowhere a guy who's porcelain white, had blonde hair that was tied in a pony tail said, "I'm her boyfriend."

"Okay." The doctor said. "I'm sorry. But she was dead upon arriving."

"No!" I shouted as the tears fall. Aretha and Manny broke down but not as much as me, whenever I had to go out of the house and needed somewhere to stay she would offer her place and we'd bond. She was more than a bestfriend she was a sister to me.

"I'm sorry but she overdozed on drugs." The doctor said.

Drugs? I didn't know that she was on drugs. "She wasn't on drugs."

Manny looked at me remorsefully and carressed my back. Am i the only one who doesn't know? "I can't take this anymore." I said as I went out of the hospital.

My vision was kind of double-ing and blurry as my headache is getting worse not only that but my vision is being clouded by the tears that are threatening to fall.

"Bobby!" Manny called out.

"Why manny? Why didn't she tell me?"

When he got to my side he hugged me, "She didn't want to tell you because she doesn't want your image of her being your sister to be ruined."

"I'd still look at her the same." I said.

"She didn't want to risk it, she loves you too much to risk it." He said. "You were the only one who thought of her so highly."

"Then why did she still do it?! Why did she leave me?" I yelled at him.

"It's not easy to quit it once you started it." Manny said.

"You're doing it too?" I asked.

"I'm trying to stop." He said.

"Good. 'Cause i don't want to lose you too." I said.

"You won't." Manny said and hugged me. I looked over to the other side of the road which was a forest and saw a white tail go in.

As i was walking in the dark streets, I sensed somebody following me. I looked back and saw three men getting near me, I walked fast put my bag in front of me and got my swiss army knife.

Then in the corner, "Hey." A man called out to me.

I chose not to look back, I speed walked but someone grabbed my bag and it lead me to stagger backwards. "Please, i don't have money." I said.

"Who said anything about money?" The man said and two of his accomplices laughed.

They bared their teeth and fangs came out. No stop exggerating mind!

"Let us taste you." He said. His eyes twinkle, "stay away from me!" I said.

As they circled around me, "help!"

Then I heard an animalistic growl in the shadows. The three hissed, then the growl became more violent and the three men ran.

When i got home, "Stop thinking about these things." I said to myself. I think Gina's death impacted me more than i thought it would.