Chapter Five: Dinner Party

BOBBY

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"Nobody really knows everything about themselves." He said.

"I get your point." I said.

He looks at me and smiles, "Thanks for doing this." He said.

"I didn't have much of a choice." I said. "I don't like the feeling of being indebted."

He smirked as if knowing something that I don't. "What?" I asked him.

He shook his head, "Nothing." As he takes out a chair for me and helps me sit.

A man in his late 40's went to our table, "Trent." He greeted.

"Uncle Stewart." Trent says as he shakes the man's hand.

"Your companion... is -" Stewart said but Trent cuts him off with a-

"Yes." Said Trent while smiling and looking at me. "This is Bobby Thorne." He introduced.

I stood up and shook his hand, "Nice to meet you." I said smiling a bit.

"It's nice to meet you too, Bobby." He said smiling, " Are you into business?" He asks.

"I'm into the Advertising business." I said.

The chat went on and on. A lot of people were visiting our table and talking to us- yes not only to Trent but also to me.

Then a guy in his mid thirties went to our table, he was wearing an all gray tuxedo, his hair was jet black and his eyes were ocean blue, he had a beard and mustache but he looked clean! He is handsome.

"Trent, I am so glad that you came." Said the guy.

With Trent and the older guy being in front of each other they could pass as brothers. Wait... are they brothers?!

"And you brought a stunning young lady." Said the guy. He smiled at me as he held my hand and kissed it.

Trent rolled his eyes, "Dad, stop flirting with my... date." He said.

Hold up did he just say Dad?! Now, I know why Trent is so good looking.

"He's your dad?" I asked Trent in disbelief.

"He is." He said.

"You look too young to have a son." I said to his Dad.

His Dad laughed, "Nice to meet you..." He trailed off.

"Bobby Thorne." I said.

"Ahh, such a unique name for a girl." He said. "You can call me William."

"Nice to meet you two, sir." I said.

"Finally, a decent young lady!" I looked over to see a gorgeous woman who is in her late twenties, long shiny blonde hair, intense blue eyes, and plump red lips.

Now, I feel like my self esteem is at its negative point.

"Mom, this is my date Bobby Thorne." Trent said.

Of course it's his mom. All of them are gorgeous! Well, I am expecting that but it's different seeing them all together in person.

I feel like I look like a massive turd with these beautiful people surrounding me. I had to take a drink of water.

"Well, Bobby. You can call me Mom anytime." She said winking at me.

I almost choked, Trent patted my back. "I'm fine." I said.