Chapter Eighteen:i am not a fckboy

BOBBY

"Kidding aside, Barbara. Vampires are dangerous." Julian said.

"And werewolves aren't?" I said raising a brow at him, he shut his mouth unable to make a comeback.

Marcus and I aren't as close as Manny and I- Well, Manny and I are bestfriends and it's not the same. Eventhough I have just met Marcus I consider him as a friend.

"Just please don't go near him again."

"I can't promise you that." I said.

"Why are you so stubborn?"

"Because he is my friend. If something bad happens I'll never go near him again." I said.

"Do you promise?"

I gave him a look, "Okay, I'm just making sure." He says.

After a few hours of chatting we decided that it's best to just order Chinese Take outs for dinner.

It took five minutes before the food arrived- perks of living in the city- I payed the delivery boy and put the plastic bag on the dining table.

Come to think of it I have never used this table- not even once.

I was too busy to sit in this table and eat when I would rather sit on the counter where the sink is near. Of course I'd pick the nearest one to the sink since I'm always on the go.

I set up the table and as I set up I called out Julian. "Julian!"

"Is the food already here?" He called out.

"Yeah." I said.

He was by my side in a flash, "Whoa." I said surprised.

He chuckled, "You'll get used to that- and all the other stuff."

As we ate I was really itching to ask him more questions. I looked at him and he tried to suppress his smile, "Go ahead."

"Huh?"

"Ask me questions." He said.

"You read my thoughts again!"

"Nope, it's written all over your face." He said.

I could feel my cheeks getting hotter by the second- am I really that obvious?

"Don't be shy. I don't bite." He said then followed that with a "Not unless you want me to." He said in a low tone that's really hard not to not feel anything.

I cleared my throat to compose myself- I am a young, respectable and conservative teenager. I chanted inside my head until I could feel my raging hormones down.

He looked amused to say the least- He took another bite from his dumpling. "Tell me about mates." I said.

"Mate is the shortened version of Soulmate. They're the one that's destined to be with you for as long as you live." He answered.

"Is it possible for a werewolf and a human to be mates?" I asked him.

"Of course." He said then smiled. "I'm mated to you." He grinned.

I could feel my cheeks get hot as I take in that beautiful smile of his.

"Do you change to a wolf whenever you like or is it like in the movies where whenever it's just the full moon then you'll change?."

"We change whenever we want to. The things that you've mentioned-"

"It's not true?" I finished for him.

He shook his head, "It is but not us- we're werewolves and those who change during the full moon without having any control is called Lycans."

"Ohh."

After dinner, I let Julian take out the trash. When he got back and closed the door I noticed his scar-

"Where did you get that?" I asked.

"Summer '10- it was a stupid accident." He said.

"Care to tell?"

He smiled, "I love how you're very interested in everything about me."

"Do mates don't do that?" I asked.

"They do- I'm just not used to it." He said.

"Why? You're the one night stand kind of guy who doesn't do seconds?"

He barked out a laugh, "Contrary to popular belief I am not a fuckboy." He said.