Chapter Ten: In my head

BOBBY

I finished my meal within three minutes, I was that hungry. I downed the glass of cold water.

We went to the counter outside. "Are you sure you still want to work? You can rest. I'm fine." He said.

"I'm fine too. Thank you for the meal." I said smiling at him.

After our shift, I went home and took a bath- all those uninteresting things that I do after work. I wore my baby blue long sleeved shirt and some navy blue boxy shorts. When I was about to fall asleep I checked my phone and there were a bunch of messages from my aunt Lucy.

Bobby if u dont pay for the door i swear we will sue u!

Yeah, right. Like a door can replace all the money they got from me.

If u dont pay me a $1000 i will def call my lawyer.

What kind of door is that? A golden door?

We already bought a door from home depot and installed it. You just need to pay me for the door and installation.

I instantly opened Home Depot's website and screenshot all the doors that I can find. I doubt that she'd buy a gorgeous looking door for a door that lesds to the basement.

I then got my green hoodie and wore my shoes and decided to check what door did she really buy. I called a taxi and went to my old house, I paid the taxi driver and went to the back door.

I searched over all my screenshots and saw that this one is the Masonite design which was only 315! And she wants me to give her a thousand? Over my dead body.

I called an uber from my phone and went home. When I got back to my unit I locked the door and went directly to my room and slept.

I heard coughs- as I look down it was Julian coughing blood. He was battered and bruised... I couldn't hear anything that he was saying.

I stood up went to the bathroom and got a razor. I sat at the edge of the bed and slashed my neck.

Wait what! What am I doing?!

Julian was hesitating at first but then he licked the blood and then drank from me.

I shot up from the bed and turned off my alarm. My dreams keep getting weirder as the day passes by I think it's time to get my head checked.

I took a bath,brushed my teeth and did all the morning essentials and went to work. When I got in ar 5:50 in the morning,

"Alice! Good morning! Just the woman that I am looking for." I said.

"Good morning, Bobby." She greeted. "What do you need?"

"Well, I'll be late for a few hours. Can I? I was really late yesterday because I overslept and now I have to go to my aunt's house before she sues me." I said.

"Why? What happened?"

"While I was moving out I broke a door." I said.

She chuckled, "It's alright, Bobby. You go do that."

"Alright." I said smiling. "Bye!" I waved at Alice.

I went out and decided to walk to my aunt's house. It could save me more money and it would help me think more clearly rather than be nervous- who knows if my witch of an aunt decides to jump me and rob me?

After 30 minutes of walking and enjoying the cold morning breeze I was in front of the witch's house. I knocked on the door, "Wait a minute!" Lucy shouts.