Chapter Fifteen: I'm crazy

BOBBY

I took a deep breath, and decided to think that it maybe just a cat outside finding something to eat near the dumpster.

"Mind over matter,Bobby." I told myself over and over again.

I got out of the backdoor and threw the trash. Then I heard a crash, I saw a motorcycle slide in circles and the man riding it was lying down.

I ran to it and I saw a bloodied Julian  on the ground, his throat was slashed.

"Barbara." He croaked out.

"Julian! What the heck happened?! I should call an ambulance-" I said my hands were shaking as I try to take out my phone from my pocket as I knelt down.

"No, don't. Please, bobby." He begged. "I have something to tell you."

"What?"

"What the fuck am I thinking, I'm just going to do it." He said and grabbed my face and kissed me senseless.

My subconscious was cheering me on, it felt right. Fireworks that I felt as he touched my face up to our lips that were moving in sync.

It was like everything that they described in the books, but this is reality. To be with him like this and feeling this way lead me to the conclusion that I really like Julian Jones.

"Just know that I love you." He choked. "You won't understand, but you're my soulmate. Maybe you will... but it would be too late." He said smiling sadistically, He kissed me again.

I did the stupidest thing that I could think of, I stood up and put up the heavy motorcycle I huffed as I put it up and pjt down the stand and revved up the engine. I took off my uniform and my shirt underneath

"Baby, now's not the time to mate-"

I rolled my eyes at him "I know it's not. We need to put pressure on your wound." I said as I wore my uniform again. I put the shirt on his throat and put pressure on it and helped him up,

"The hospital won't do anything to help me." He said.

"I won't take you to the hospital." I said as I helped him up. "My gosh you're so heavy." I muttered.

I had him ride the motorcycle and I hopped on it also and put the stand up. "Hold on tight." I said as he hugged me from the back.

"Where are-"

I drove past the cars and other motorcycles and parked in the parking lot of The Aristocrat Residence Building. I helped him to the elevator and pressed 9, "Stay alive, please." I muttered.

I looked for a moment in the side mirror and saw that he had his eyes closed, his hair was disheveled, his lip was busted-It hurt me to see him like that, as the elevator stopped I rushed to my room and when we entered I helped him to my bed.

I went to the restroom to get my medical kit. I ran to my room, took his jacket off and his shirt off.

"Are you taking advantage of me?" He asked while smirking.

I rolled my eyes, "I could feel you rolling your eyes." He said chuckling.

"I know you more than you know." He said smiling.

"I don't understand." I said as I disinfect his wound.

He hissed in pain, "I'm sorry." I said.

"The first time I laid my eyes on you personally in Winnie's... I knew you were different. Prescription glasses, wears the same clothes every other day, hard to get, hard to please, very intelligent. When it was my 19th birthday last year it all made sense, you were my mate- my soulmate-

I first saw you on your resumé that mom had lying on her desk and I just so happened to see your picture. I felt something stir in me that I never felt before- I imprinted on you."

"But soulmates don't exist." I said, "It's illogical." Eventhough Marcus had explained to me that it is real I couldn't bring myself to believe it- maybe it's just for people like them.

"It doesn't have to be all science, Barbara." He said.

I avoided the subject-I cleaned his chest and saw his bruises. "How did you get all of this?" I asked.

"You might think I'm crazy." He said smiling. "But since i feel like i'm fading- I encountered a rogue that was on my territory."

"Rogue?"

"Werewolves, they're real- we are real. Just as fairies,vampires,lycans." He said.

I suddenly realized that my dreams made sense it all makes sense now.

"You might think I'm telling lies." He said.

"No I'm not. In fact, I know that you're telling the truth." I said. He looked astonished, I know for a fact that he wss suprised by my answer.

"Please tell me how to help you." I said.

"You can't. " he said sadly. "Please know that I love you, Barbara Thorne."

Why does all of this feel like it's happened before- then I remembered my dream. It was the same position, he was in the same physical state and it was in my room- I have to have him drink blood from me.

"I'm crazy!" I shouted out loud.

"What?" He asked surprised.

"Ohh sorry,  I didn't mean to say that out loud." I said.

"Wait- you're... you talk to yourself?" He asked then " Maybe she's a-" He said mumbling to himself.

I took a deep breath took the razor that was in the medical kit in my bedside drawer and slashed a little on my neck.

"What the fuck, Barbara!" He exclaimed.

"Drink from me." I said.

"What! Are you crazy!"

"Do you trust me?"

"Barba-"

"I said, Do you trust me?"

He nodded reluctantly, "Barbara, this is crazy."

"Exactly my thoughts, just do it." I said and he drank from my neck.

It hurt so much at first that I had to wince but after a second it felt like I needed more than that. I had to shake off that thought, I really don't want to sleep with him just because of this.

He stopped drinking and licked the wound. I touched the now closed wound of mine, and saw that his was recovering as well. "I still feel like I'm fading." He said.

"No." I said shaking my head- this can't be!

"Just know that you have my heart, Barbara thorne." He said.

Then he passed out.